Sonic Wild Fire (Sonic goes Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would gladly trade this game for Sonic-next-gen. It looks like a game-on-rails, and thats bad. That made Sonic heroes and Shadow the hedgehog suck as well. Make it a game like SA, where you could take multiple ways and have multiple choices. If you jumped well, you could take a HUGE shortcut.

How would you know, SMS? There's only a small amount of information on the game that's been released so far.

FoxBlitzz said:
How would you know, SMS? There's only a small amount of information on the game that's been released so far.

NikJam was at E3 and played the demo; he posted his impressions at the MC. I also watched the gameplay videos at IGN. Wild Fire definitely plays on rails from what we see so far; it's like a graphical-enhanced, environmentally diverse remake of the Sonic 2 special stage so far.

That could change, but that's what it plays like so far.

I can't wait for it to come out. I heard it will be coming out in 2007, so you will have to wait a while. The reason you can't understand the site is because it is in German. Walter's first language is German. I'll try to find the English link for you all. :wink:

Bigboi said:
What does "on rails" mean?
Think Star Fox. It automatically pushes you forward down a set pathway with limited movement on the path. I think it's a pretty natural extension of SA, myself.

Matthew said:
The reason you can't understand the site is because it is in German. Walter's first language is German. I'll try to find the English link for you all. :wink:

Did you even read the posts in this topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back