Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW TV TRAILER!!

I was watching TV then I heard a word it sounded like Sonic, and when I turned around I saw the china dragon which Sonic was running on , and I started rolling on the floor laughing my butt off when I saw that werewolf boy!

I'm just waiting for the Demo version to be released on the Xbox 360 Marketplace. I'll connect my modem once it's the 18th, so that I can get the updated Dashboard.

8/10

Nintendo Power:
Beast Processing!

Key Points:
Sonic levels-Excellent.
Werehog- Pretty good.
Con: Replaying levels like SRA. Staticky HUB world menus? (Heh?), 3 or 4 Werehog levels to Sonic levels (wut?)
All in all: (IMO) Worth Buying....

Herm.... Well, that's somewhat of a good sign....

Once I play the game, I'll put out my own review. Read the new Nintendo Power today and see the review for yourself!

Bad news for Wii and PS2 owners. The Wii and PS2 versions are only getting 7 zones, as opposed to 9 zones on the 360 and PS3 versions. Why Sega did this, I don't know, but it's a pretty dumb move. Of course, this is Sonic, since when hasn't Sonic Team screwed over a separate release?

The zones Wii and PS2 owners won't get is Mazuri, and Empire City is rumored to be excluded, too.

Chisuun said:
Bad news for Wii and PS2 owners. The Wii and PS2 versions are only getting 7 zones, as opposed to 9 zones on the 360 and PS3 versions. Why Sega did this, I don't know, but it's a pretty dumb move. Of course, this is Sonic, since when hasn't Sonic Team screwed over a separate release?

The zones Wii and PS2 owners won't get is Mazuri, and Empire City is rumored to be excluded, too.
T-t-this is false... r-r-right?

whysegawhyvv2.png

No.

Chisuun said:

Because a friend told me that the Wii disk can't handle a lot of memory so they had to take some levels out. My response to this is this. It has a reason and I don't mind about this.

Who's getting this today, because I want to know.... Is it awesome? So awesome that you swear on your copy of S3K that it is truly the best thing since the Dreamcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back