Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHH PLEASE!!! Dont make the controlers in Sonic Unleashed the same an in SatSR, it was just so hard to control, you just moved forward, coudnt look at sides, only forward and going back was soooooooo annoying going backwards....(playing) OH missed that Fire Soul must go back... (going back).......... (moves wii remote lightly forward)Sonic: MAX SPEED!
Sonnarkku: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! ok lets start again...

That system just failed.

Get it through your mind Sonic Team! must use the nunchuck!

OH and the monsters, werent even robots just a guy who thinks is carnival and starts using weird clothes and that wasnt a hazard at all the strongest things they could do was breathe fire and spin without even going to you!

I sure hope enemies here to be at least as strong as a blue crawla...

I remember hearing from some various source that it will be using the nunchuck scheme, so, rest easy.

sonicunleashed-1.jpg
The European Boxart for Sonic unleashed. It's pretty cool!

From what I read of the topic, it looks to be just some speculation topped off with a hidden but ridiculous description of the ending that gives it all away... possibly fed into SEGA forums to see what reaction comes out. I doubt we will ever see Fang's return or that the weird dog-like character is official.

JEV3 said:
From what I read of the topic, it looks to be just some speculation topped off with a hidden but ridiculous description of the ending that gives it all away... possibly fed into SEGA forums to see what reaction comes out. I doubt we will ever see Fang's return or that the weird dog-like character is official.
Its just a rumor. The guy at GameFAQs said he was going to get pictures soon. So I won't believe this until I see proof. And it isn't believable. I mean Eggman turning into a Walrus?!
Just have to wait!

Autosaver said:
JEV3 said:
Its just a rumor. The guy at GameFAQs said he was going to get pictures soon. So I won't believe this until I see proof. And it isn't believable. I mean Eggman turning into a Walrus?!
Just have to wait!

From what I've heard, Silver is gonna stop the Werehog transformation somewhere during the Final Stage. Then again, since we're talking about SEGA and Sonic Team, it's probably a huge pile of fandom bologna.

Wow. 5 minute FMV intro. Hopefully, Sega will stay true to their word and it will be the most kickass Sonic opening ever! Then again, how many times has Sega stayed true to their word?

EDIT: I must admit that this post makes me sound like a noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back