Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonic260 said:
But what if the game play is like Sonic Wildfire? (I know its Sonic and the Secret Rings but Sonic Wildfire was a better name) Wait nvm I forgot the Werehog

Agreed, I hope it doesn't feel like a minigame the way Secret Rings did.

I am getting it for ye olde PS2. My only gripe is the fact that Sonic doesn't stop to take down the robots in the trailer, and also that Eggman manages to get him.

Holy crap! The Wii gameplay looks like Wii Sonic Rush!!!!
Amazingly good Wii graphics, the Europe song was the one we heard in the first place, and the controls look pretty freaking tight.... I'm glad I have a Wii.

P.S. My birthday is today, though I'm sure that you probably don't care. I just thought that to be a funny coincidence as I could consider the trailer as SEGA's birthday gift to me.

UPDATE!! The Sonic Unleashed is soon going to have a demo for the: PS3,XBOX360 and the Wii!. It might come out during the weekend so check anytime you can! All I know is that there is going to be a demo! I don't know how much Wii points it costs! Cause I'm not getting it for the Wii... I'm getting it for the 360. Don't Ask how I know this! This is NOT fake!

Link to proof of the demo, please.

EDIT: Don'tcha just love the smile on Super Sonic's face?

sonic-unleashed-20081016111839715-000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back