Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the idea of Sonic turning into a werewolfish thing just sounds dumb. I really don't know much about this whole game; I'm gonna click a link and see the reviews.

Dark Warrior said:
But one level does not a good game make.

ERROR!!*shot*

Yes, Dark Warrior, maybe it is bad. Methinks at this point, you think Sonic couldn't get any worse. We, on the other hand, actually chose to look at a bright side. We believe this game will be good. If the game turns out to be a flubb, then, you were right and we were wrong. Then again, I keep hearing from people that ShTH was a great game, when, in reality, it was an abuse to gaming everywhere.

Chisuun said:
Dark Warrior said:
But one level does not a good game make.
Yes, Dark Warrior, maybe it is bad. Methinks at this point, you think Sonic couldn't get any worse. We, on the other hand, actually chose to look at a bright side. We believe this game will be good. If the game turns out to be a flubb, then, you were right and we were wrong. Then again, I keep hearing from people that ShTH was a great game, when, in reality, it was an abuse to gaming everywhere.

I'm just pointing out that game reviewers aren't somehow being "biased" for pointing out the flaws they find in a game that fans would rather look past "to look at the bright side". Reviewers can't "just look at the bright side." They have to look at everything, and make a review based on that.

verifiaman said:
I just got one thing to say: please dont let this be another Sonic 2006!
I don't think it'll be! He's the Right size, he runs faster. And things that are in videos and I'm too lazy to put up here. So Trust Sega! ...............Man I hope they don't BLOW IT!!!

Yes sega knows that sonic 2006 was terrible so they HAVE to make a better game! And also there's sonic chronicles and i think it will be great too

Actually the reason that it was so bad because they didn't have enough time to finish the game to release on December 2006.

Dark Warrior said:
I'm just pointing out that game reviewers aren't somehow being "biased" for pointing out the flaws they find in a game that fans would rather look past "to look at the bright side". Reviewers can't "just look at the bright side." They have to look at everything, and make a review based on that.
You've still gotta' admit that Game Informer is biased against Sonic though.... I mean, they questioned his relativity in the gaming world.... That should be enough of a shocker....
No. SEGA cannot fail. They hired the guy who directed Sonic Adventure. That dude has taken notes of what works in a Sonic game and what doesn't. Trust me.... This dude knows (or at least he should) what he's doing.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Dark Warrior said:
You've still gotta' admit that Game Informer is biased against Sonic though.... I mean, they questioned his relativity in the gaming world.... That should be enough of a shocker....
No, to include some sort of summary or commentary on the game's franchise and its status doesn't change what they find is good or bad about the game in question.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
No. SEGA cannot fail.
There's only one way I can respond to this:
sonic-heroes-46525.367331.jpg

And yes, I know about the context that the above quote was taken out of. But you're going to have to show me a lot more than a director to prove that "SEGA can't fail."

That's it! I'm giving up on this ordeal.
Sonic Heroes was not a failure. It just simply had bugs. It was still playable.... It was a good game, though it isn't the best game.
I swear... You bashed the wrong game.... Why wasn't the picture 2006?

Dark Warrior, Sonic Heroes was indeed fine. The levels were a bit long, but overall, it was quite enjoyable. It could have used less of the equivalent of Linedef Type 15, but the enemies felt more like a sort of mini-boss, so it didn't reek of Battle Woods.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Dark Warrior, Sonic Heroes was indeed fine. The levels were a bit long, but overall, it was quite enjoyable. It could have used less of the equivalent of Linedef Type 15, but the enemies felt more like a sort of mini-boss, so it didn't reek of Battle Woods.
Linedef? I'm sorry, I don't understand...

Opinions.

I enjoy Sonic Heroes as well, but I don't have to post to someone who thinks otherwise.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Linedef? I'm sorry, I don't understand...

Defeat all the enemies in the room to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back