• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Eggman Islands Mod (5% done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonic

A Mod I'm making, it's not even close to done.
Alot of levels, Match maps, and stuff.
(Level 1 Act 2 might get changed, your choice.)

Download Demo (Level 1)

Download Mussic (Not needed)

Screenshots
act1lo6.png

act2dl4.png

bossfc9.png

And here is a image of a canned remake of my Bonic wad(Double Jump, slow, and runs on water if you have speed shoes on), I might remake it for this mods full release
playa1oi1.png

I was using it in the screenshots, put you could not tell.

I'll download and review this later, since I'm busy now.

edit: Welcome back.

Anway, I added water to the stage but...its not a good idea. The stage is ment to jump to platform, with the water added in, you and spindash across the water. I'm removing the water.

And SilverESP, I've been back for a week, but thx anyway.

(I will be posting pics of the next stage)

Trust me, the wad will be criticized badly if that's not real water... Nor will it be as fun.

How? Try:

1) Create a control sector somewhere
2) Find the tag of the FOF you want over the water
3) Click on a line of the control sector, give it the tag of the FOF you want over water.
4) Set the action tag on the line to what you want.
5) Add an FOF in the control sector, and put it at the floor and heights you want.
NOTE: If you want it to be over water, you must do this with the normal sector or another one.

I did that, but its still messed up. I start underwater, under the platform..For some reason, theres GHZ Walls..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back