Sonic The Hedgehog 4?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this on a Sonic site!
sonic-snes.jpg
How do you know when you’re getting a good deal? When someone offers an ultra-rare game on eBay! But wait! This isn’t any old rare game - this is Sonic the Hedgehog 4 for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. In looking for eBay items involving weird Game Boy pirate games of old (Sonic 6, anyone?), I came across this gem, sitting on a veritable sucker collector’s desk in Cheshire.
It is claimed to be a very RARE game made by the company RARE. Weird no?

EDIT:I got this from eBay and Sonic stadium
Pirated material. Link removed.

*DISCUSS*

"Sonic 4" is a hacked up SNES game. It's built around some Road Runner game, as I recall.

Anyways, yeah, it's pirated material, so link removed.
Topic left open for discussion of this.

Dark Warrior said:
"Sonic 4" is a hacked up SNES game. It's built around some Road Runner game, as I recall.
Close. It's actually based on a Speedy Gonzales game.

Dr.Pepper said:
I remember playing this 4/5 years ago. I laughed at it and it always crashes half way through the game. :P
My Friend Found out how to get to the end of the game without it crashing, i'll ask him later, k?

light dasher said:
Wasnt that/this the one with the Mario's in the cages?
Correct.

Also, if there was a Sonic 4, why do you have to show everyone? After all, it's a classic Sonic game. Everyone'll want it.

Jurai_Madman said:
Whoever made this horrendous piece of Bantha poodoo should be shot.

The speedy Gonzalos (who cares about spelling) was an awful game. Stupid to make a Sonic game out of it.

This game has awful platforming, run and jump. Thats it.

The Dark Fox said:
if there was a Sonic 4, why do you have to show everyone? After all, it's a classic Sonic game. Everyone'll want it.
I thought Sonic and Knuckles was the true Sonic 4? It did continue where Sonic 3 left off. Too many fan games abuse the name Sonic 4 anyway. The closest I've ever seen to a good Sonic 4 is Sonic XG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back