• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSNTails said:
No! Do Sonic & Clank instead!
Not a bad idea. But the CD got messed up and doesn't work anymore, so I don't have anything to use as a reference for the levels.

Chaos said:
Sonic Kazooie would be awesome.

It would be even more awesome if it was made by someone who actually played Banjo-Kazooie. :lol:

Ash said:
Hah! Did you mean for "Toasty" to be a DDR in-joke? Or is that just the name of the level?
Lol, the boss levels in Spyro are named after the boss. And the first boss is called Toasty. That's why it doesn't have a Zone after it.

You don't know how happy I am that none of these maps have any glitches. At all. However, these maps arean't exactly perfect. Some areas could use a bit more detail (flowers?), and there were also some skinny hallways that didn't seem to have too much of a purpose.

BlueZero4 said:
You don't know how happy I am that none of these maps have any glitches. At all. However, these maps arean't exactly perfect. Some areas could use a bit more detail (flowers?), and there were also some skinny hallways that didn't seem to have too much of a purpose.
Yeah, I tested these maps in every situation possible to make sure they were working well.

Sorry, other than thing placement, I'm still kind of new to scenery. I'll try to add some more, and maybe add a little bit more to that hallway, in later versions.

DroxSorcerer said:
Chaos said:

It would be even more awesome if it was made by someone who actually played Banjo-Kazooie. :lol:

I actually attempted something like that once. Maby I'll make a full attempt at it but only if I could figure out how to exe mod. I have sneaking suspision that the Emerald hunt locations are hardcoded.

(Space reserved for impressions on the levels.)

SSNTails said:
No! Do Sonic & Clank instead!

With the homing rings replaced with razor discs? :D

I... I have all of the games excluding the new PS3 one (DDD:) lying around somewhere (Pirated, of course, I only ever bought 1 or 2 legal PS2 games :D)

glaber said:
DroxSorcerer said:
Chaos said:

I actually attempted something like that once. Maby I'll make a full attempt at it but only if I could figure out how to exe mod. I have sneaking suspision that the Emerald hunt locations are hardcoded.

(Space reserved for impressions on the levels.)
no, they are things....

anyway, I wish I had played spyro, but I haven't

I played Ripto's Rage, practically completed the game in a weekend after which I was able to get my own copy so my save slot had some use. Some of those quests are still pretty great, but many of the things were a little too weird or stupid. The Romeo slug and Juliet bird, those annoying tubby guys from Colossus, I know there was more that bugged me but I can't remember.

Chaos said:
Sonic Kazooie would be awesome if the maps would fit.
Not a bad idea, Chaos! Also, I never played Spyro games (I also never played NiGHTS games), but this seems good. Also, I laughed when I saw the name "Toasty". I hope this is better than GreenCanyon (That level was too easy and had HOMs)

Ash said:
Did you mean "Toasty" as in the DDR in-joke?
What DDR in-joke?

Jacklekku said:
Not a bad idea, Chaos! Also, I never played Spyro games (I also never played NiGHTS games), but this seems good. Also, I laughed when I saw the name "Toasty". I hope this is better than GreenCanyon (That level was too easy and had HOMs)

Yes, I'm putting more time into this than I did with GreenCanyon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back