Sonic & the Black Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
kiro the hedgehog said:
sonic stealing a car in san andreas?? =/

box-l.jpg

'nuff said.

Daredevil said:
It is? >:( I was told it was Black Knight...

Also, I think SEGA is making too many games at once. Black Knight, Dark Brotherhood (X-Men rip, HARDCORE), and Unleashed.

Wait,is Sega making them or DImps,Bioware,Sonic team,Sonic Team Jp making those games?

kiro the hedgehog said:
sonic with a sword? this is sad... =/

To me, its showing more of sonics fantasy side due to it being in the black knights time. I mean, its just a sword. Its nothing bad compared to shadow the hedgehog and guns, and the reason why shadow got a E-10 rating is beyond me.

O LULZ Sword omg FAIL.

Guys,I don't think we even had a video of the gameplay.
We also don't know a lot of info.
"Don't judge a book by its cover"

I'm not sure what SEGA's thinking, but I'm sure it'll be interesting. There's no telling whether this is going to be a sort of SatSR sequel or a brand new gameplay, but I'm sure it can't be traditional swords gameplay.

Seriously. Can you see Sonic pulling Link-type moves with that gigantic thing? SEGA will probably incorporate Sonic's own style into it and produce some new moves and acrobatics with the sword.

As with all the other upcoming Sonic games, however, I predict nothing.

superflip96 said:
kiro the hedgehog said:
sonic with a sword? this is sad... =/

To me, its showing more of sonics fantasy side due to it being in the black knights time. I mean, its just a sword. Its nothing bad compared to shadow the hedgehog and guns, and the reason why shadow got a E-10 rating is beyond me.

yea but shadow is EVIL! (and emo *shot*)
sonic is not evil! and swords are evil....i guess...

i dont wanna see sonic stabing enemies and cutting off their heads and stuff =/

Cutting off heads? It won't go that far. Just because there is a sword doesn't mean it has to be extremely violent. Most Zelda games get an E rating and almost all of the time you're using a sword.

DanteEX said:
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs32/i/2008/202/7/6/Sonic__Lord_of_the_Ring_by_stevehedgehog.png
Brilliant. Sonic is.... Wait.... How does Sonic fit in LOTR?
Yeah.... Pretty good amount in info so far.... Good thing there won't be any "Get the Dinosaurs Egg" mission this time around. Thank god...

Haha, that mission was easily exploitable anyway. Get a couple eggs, die, then get those two eggs again. :)

A friend told me you can help and smite citizens to increase or decrease your knightship(wut?) in the game. Sonic smiting people, serious wut?

I read the Nintendo Power article on the game and I think it looks pretty cool.

I just hope that SEGA does not rush this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back