sonic,tails or knuckles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The polls were disabled. Anyway, I like Sonic because it's his game series (which was totally destroyed by SEGA and Sonic Team.)

Considering gameplay, I like Sonic. His gameplay the most fast-paced and challenging. (and he's the only one worth playing over and over in some of the later games)

However otherwise I really like Tails before the SA area which started to stereotype him a little too far into a cliche boy-genius. I like the underdog sidekick thing he had going for him in the early ones (and partly in SA). I like to see Tails as a character that, unlike Sonic or Knuckles, isn't already a hero and sort of ends up being one, just without all the cheesy stuff exhibited in SA. (yeah I know he was pretty good with inventions first off... but at least he wasn't making robots and mechs that could rival Robotnik's own creations, I prefer handy with inventions to advanced)

Tikal and Gamma were also characters I liked because of their well-crafted backstory. Not only was enough said for it to be interesting but enough was left unsaid to make the characters (especially Gamma) interesting. Now why couldn't they do that with Shadow... -_-

Sonic. The original and still the best!

I do enjoy the faster-paced action you get with Sonic, but that doesn't neccesarily mean the speed alone is what cuts it (Sonic Advance 2, I'm looking at you); probably, in some senses, the difficulty of the character, especially in the older games. His lack of secondary ability makes it hard, or impossible, to avoid most challenges, like with Tails or Knuckles. Remember those spinning tube-cages in Flying Battery Zone?

Also, I like the character for who he is. Not angsty like Shadow, and really not childish as Tails, and just plain not-stupid like a certain red echidna. Just carefree. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back