Sonic SatAM or Underground?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailsmastermind

Does time attack too much
Well, recently, I saw Sonic Underground at my local Wal-Mart, and I though "Hey a Sonic cartoon! I'll save up for it!" But then, later, I saw a show called Sonic the Hedgehog, and looking at the cover, I saw characters that resembelled characters that Jazz seems to post a lot, so I guessed it was Sonic SatAM (looking at the back comfirmed this).

Now I'm curious: What do you prefer? Sonic SatAM or Sonic Underground?

My preference chart,
Sonic the Hedghog (SatAM): 80%
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog: 75%
Sonic Underground: 70%
Sonic the Movie: 60%
Sonic X: 65%

I can't really decide between Sonic SatAM and Sonic Underground myself, even though I have seen all the episodes of both of them. I'm not really a Sonic fan anyway.

SatAM. I just like it better; probably because it's darker and there is no god-awful singing.

I actually like them both, myself. I even like Sonic Underground when they aren't singing. Try to get them both if you can, but get SatAM first. It's consistent in it's quality, but they picked the WORST singing voice for Sonic in SU.

Naga said:
SatAM. I just like it better; probably because it's darker and there is no god-awful singing.

Among many other reasons which I will not bore you all with.

I thought this was just about Sonic SatAM and Sonic Underground...

But anyway, I think AoStH is the best out of them, because it's the funniest out of them.

Offtopic: I'm wondering if there ever will be a new Sonic Movie other than Sonic The Movie...

I never got into the shows, but I LOVED the movie. Well, except for Tails' voice. "O SONIC IM SO WOWWIED"

Hmm, no knuckles... SatAM then!
I probably should have posted something saying "Jazz, I know your opinion, so, post away." but I forgot. Also, this topic I kind of generated to discuss between Sonic SatAM and Sonic Underground. I've never even heard of the movie.

*runs to the youtube vid of the whole movie*
I'll be back with a URL in a bit.

If I had to choose, and I've only seen AoSTH, SUG, and the Movie, I would choose Underground.

Main Reason: Sonic actually has a backstory all the way back to his birth.

Sub-Reason:
Dingo said:
Sonya is pretty.
*shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back