• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast X (Level Pack WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiron

For those of you who haven't heard I'm making a level pack.
I've barely started on it (In-fact, I scrapped every thing except Angel Ruins, which is a secret stage.)
Even though I scrapped my most of my work, I still have ideas for the maps:

Lush Lake Zone 1: A short little forest trail that leads to a huge lake. (I'm still deciding on concept.)

Lush Lake Zone 2: Pretty much the outside of zone 1, but with a few inside parts.

Lush Lake Zone 3: I'm still deciding on this, it's not going to be a boss battle, but probably a level where you have to destroy all the enemies to progress.

Ice Village Zone 1: A little Eskimo-like town located in the mountains. I'm wondering whether I should make the snow slow you down or not.

Ice Village Zone 2: This map takes place mostly inside the caves of the town.

Ice Village Zone 3: This is the first boss battle of the pack. I will most likely use the egg-mobile without spike balls.

More levels will come when I think of them.
Feel free to give suggestions!

All I see here are ideas and no screenshots of anything. When you have actually made progress and put up a screenshot or a WAD, then you can make this topic again.

No, you can't remake this topic again today. You are allowed to remake this topic in a week from now. That should give you enough time to actually begin working on this so we can see some proof.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back