Sonic Robo Blast Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Mystic

I liked the Sonic Adventure series. I wish they would come back...so...

...I am thinking of making an ORIGINAL Adventure game with SRB2. It will include the following:

1.) 5 Adenture Fields
2.) Approx. 6 Action Stages in each field
3.) All 7 Chaos Emeralds (Duh)
4.) And all sorts of stuff like secrets.

If you get all 7 Emeralds,you unlock the final Adventure Field-Death Egg...oh, here are the fields:

1.) Mobius Valley
2.) Flying Fortress
3.) Master Shrine
4.) Sky City
5.) Robotropolis
6.) Death Egg (only available when all emeralds are collected in story mode)

If you get all 7 emeralds in story mode, you unlock the ability to play as Super Sonic in the Action Stages through Stage Select...NOT STORY MODE! You only play as Super Sonic in the final level of the Death Egg Adventure Field. I am just stating this as an idea and I will take any advise about what I should do to make this a great idea and fun to play.

PS-Note that this is an idea that I am not working on-therefore it is not in Editing because I knew that this opic would be locked in Editing because of no pics or working progress. THIS IS NOT WORKING PROGRESS...

So give me ideas on this please...storylines will work as ideas-as long as it fits the Adventure Fields. I have a basic one that I will not share because it is very long and I do not feel like typing anymore right now. Once again, please give me ideas or something. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back