Sonic Robo Blast 2 Pacifist Run

Here if is, my ultimate pacifist run of Sonic Robo Blast 2, where I made sure not a single Badnik was destroyed. Tell me what you guys think about this run and if I made any mistakes:

That's plenty impressive. Smart thinking about using multiplayer mode to prevent the bridge from tossing anybody into the deathpit.

I know exactly why Arid Canyon is difficult - both the Minuses carrying TNT and the Snappers demand your attention - but what part of Egg Rock would have given you trouble in a normal playthrough? I'm not seeing any particular skips in this video for that zone...

That's plenty impressive. Smart thinking about using multiplayer mode to prevent the bridge from tossing anybody into the deathpit.

I know exactly why Arid Canyon is difficult - both the Minuses carrying TNT and the Snappers demand your attention - but what part of Egg Rock would have given you trouble in a normal playthrough? I'm not seeing any particular skips in this video for that zone...
Thanks for the compliment, as this run took many failed attempts to do as Arid Canyon Zone was an easy run killer. Also, I found out in an OLDC level that the Minuses are also capable of killing other Badniks (such as Snappers). In Arid Canyon Zone Act 2, you have to take that alternate route to the minecart and avoid the Minus with the TNT (as the other path has an unavoidable Minus carrying TNT that gets killed).

As for Egg Rock Zone, Act 1 is not too bad (though you should go to the right side as the left side has a part where the Snailers can easily kill a Spincushion). Other than that, it is not too bad though. Act 2 on the other hand is a whole other story. The left side should not be taken, as there is a section with two Spincushions surrounded by bottomless pits and a Snailer that can easily snipe and kill one of the Spincushions. It might be possible, but it is FAR too risky to attempt. The right side is a lot better to do, but there are two things you need to do. First, make sure to lure the first Spincushion to the corner of the stacks of bones and get them stuck there (as otherwise they will follow the player into a bottomless pit that would kill them). It requires some damage boosting and some double checking, but it is doable. Second, there is a part where you have to go inside a tube, with two Snailers and a Spincushion blocking the path. The reason I flew towards the ceiling was because of the fact that the Snailers would not shoot near where the Spincushion is (as their shots can actually kill other Badniks). After that, you are home free.

What do you think about my explanation? I was also wondering what custom campaigns I should try to do as a pacifist?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back