• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: DX!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Workin on it

Edit: More finished
sonwalkuplr.gif

Enjoy

Wow, this is impressive. But there is a problem of SRB2's palette...

sadx_srb2.gif

Looks alright-ish, it's just that blue... I know Sonic was shiney in SADX, but this is just nuts. (Still, that can be fixed via a little image editing...)

If you can get me the full set of animations for Sonic, Tails and Knuckles... I could probably take it from there. Modeling Crawlas isn't exactly difficult, nor would conning MistaED (or Instant) in to modeling a SA Eggman and maybe a Rhinobot (like that anigif I shown awhile back).

BlazeHedgehog said:
If you can get me the full set of animations for Sonic, Tails and Knuckles... I could probably take it from there. Modeling Crawlas isn't exactly difficult, nor would conning MistaED (or Instant) in to modeling a SA Eggman and maybe a Rhinobot (like that anigif I shown awhile back).

I'll try, but it's not definate that I'll do Tails and Knux.
EDIT: Another update!
sonwalklr.gif

Almost done with all walking animation frames. Just two more angles, 8 for each

EDIT2: Could somebody give me some screenshot's of these in action? Just put it into a wad, yano?

i put these into a wad...ingame there abotu double the size of normal sonic.......and if u shrink it,it looks not as good,then the recolor to go into srb2's palette...iye......but i believe it will still make a good character wad

I'll try to shrink it...

Paint works curiously well for shrinking images. At least for 8b WADs.
I don't know what SSN said about highres, but I guess it means "High Resolution".

Digiku said:
No. He just clipped Sonic out of SADX and pasted them onto consecutive frames into MSPaint.

Correct!

EDIT: I'm still workin, but, for fun, I thought I'd show everyone this:
sillysonic.png

HeeHee. Silly Sonic!
EDIT2:More update!
sonwalkdown.png

I got all the walking frames*victory fanfare*
EDIT3: Wow. 3 edits. anyway, more! I just quickly made a sonic character select thing:
sonthing.png

Just for whatever

Yup, especially if he makes a Tails and Knuckles one too. I'm sure it would also be possible to add new Eggman and enemy WADs if you can do it with Sonic.

cool,now all i need is top speed....getting hurt(*shot*)balancing,bored pose(optional) and i think that about raps it up....after i found out the start and end colors for blue :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back