• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: DX!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, who is working on the SRB2DX thing, and when do you expect it to be done (if anyone is working on it at all) ?

We're at a detour right now. We need textures and maps, which are being worked on. As far as I'm concerned, it's me, SS005, furyhunter600, (I think) Jason the echidna, and that's it. If anyone would like to contibute to the game, please, go right on ahead.

JetKrazy said:
We're at a detour right now. We need textures and maps, which are being worked on. As far as I'm concerned, it's me, SS005, furyhunter600, (I think) Jason the echidna, and that's it. If anyone would like to contibute to the game, please, go right on ahead.
Wow. Me. There. In a list. I'm touched, Jet.

Hopefully he's both an alternate level designer and whatever else he is. If someone can get me those textures and convince me to continue from here. This doesn't mean I'm quiting, it just means i'm starting to postpone my work until I actually complete my SDF engine (how do you do parralex in a static engine in TGF?!?!?!?!).

It's OK. You can continue anytime you want furyhunter600. I mean, this isn't a job, it's for fun. I mean, textures are coming and everything. There's just the problem of putting them into a wad. SS005 has tried and failed.

As for the parralax static...

http://www.create-games.com/

That outta help

Yum, I am back so soon. BUUUUUUUT the level I'm making is a xmas level, to give an example to all of the people over this of what the levels will be like.

What made me come back so soon? SPMoves and JTE's library of crazy levels of course! Along with online play :P.

Lets get this project going! The level? Oh yes, I am expecting to complete it by sometime next week.

um, i was wondering, if any of you have the tails sheet (and/or knux sheet) please email it to me. I could make the wad for it. CHANCONCHA@aol.com <----- i know that address is wierd.... :wink:

lol, just to give you the tips up, the setup for Wild Wonderland (the xmas level) is here:

Acts-3 (Act1-Normal, Act2-2D, Act3-Boss(greenflower))
Music slots used: 96, 108, 3, 5
Best Played in - OpenGL mode (use the launcher to activate)
Estimated release date - 12/21/04
Difficulty - Easy (like Greenflower)
Story - Eggman is trying to get rid of the GreenFlower by turning it into a metal jungle of horrors! Defeat him before it's too late!

furyhunter600 said:
What made me come back so soon? SPMoves and JTE's library of crazy levels of course! Along with online play :P.
I'm still finding it hard to believe that my wads are ACTUALLY having an impact on people now. I mean, I spent the last 2 years being completely ignored. :roll: Anyhow, it's nice to know winter vacation is coming up. If it weren't for this topic, I would not have known. Honestly. I never set foot outside my house, I don't even know the weather without having to go look.

OMG, you we're ignored? Well, that seems reasonable. I mean, you don't become a celebrety for doing nothing(although somethings I wish I could).

Anywawy, furyhunter600, think you can release the wad when it's done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back