Sonic R

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't take long my favroite is Eggman and tails doll stinks. One day I was playing in Resort Island and i fell out of the barrier oh and anthor day i was in first i was super sonic and I was seriously whooping Tails doll he was bout 1 lap down and then he apeared in front of me and won!

Though it was a glitch.

Speedylizzard14 you broke the rule about Illeagel stuff (Roms)

first: OK sorry for contributing to the bump...
second: I think it's perfectly fine to say the word ROM. I have qute a few video game ROMS. The only problem is posting download links to them.
third: I'm sort of glad this got bumped up again. I learned how to play in Regal Ruins finally and truthfully, the music with lyrics is starting to come to my liking. XP

I have been playing sonic R since the day it came out (My dad got it for me) so I know all the course like the back of my hand...*Looks at hand* hey when did that get there...(Sorry for the bad joke, had to be done)

He talked about downloading it. No talking about illeagel stuff Roms are illeagel. Next im going to get the coment that im a NOOB to these fourms.
Any way this is a pretty good raceing sonic game.

Eggmanfan said:
He talked about downloading it. No talking about illeagel stuff Roms are illeagel.
No, it's not against the rules to talk about roms. It never was, and it never will be. It is against the rules to link to roms or rom sites, but it's perfectly fine to talk about them.
Next im going to get the coment that im a NOOB to these fourms.
No, you'll probably get the comment that you're a backseat moderator.

Exactly. Eggmanfan, Shape up and stop telling people what to do. Let the administrators and moderators deal with it. This will be your only warning since I am being nice. If it were anyone else, you would have already been banned for a week.

Luminous said:
Amy can't jump, worst stats in the game, but all she can do is go over water and have mini-boosts.

She better mini-boost her phanny into the kitchen and make me sammiches.

visualboy64 said:
Sonic R is cool but the music I can't stand it
waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitWHAT

The music was one of the best parts, you just don't appreciate fine arts. :<

Yeah the game was great i have it but i beat it and its not as fun, but you gotta admit, it IS one of the only sonic racing games on foot.

Sonic 2 said:
Yeah the game was great i have it but i beat it and its not as fun, but you gotta admit, it IS one of the only sonic racing games on foot.

Er...Sonic Riders has "on foot" racing. ;p And don't forget Eggman/EggRobo/Amy

I believe you are meaning when they run out of air, pretty clever but, you can't jump while on foot as well as no dashing. So sonic riders is on foot, in a limited way.

I've actually gotten attached to the music. If you guys keep playing, chances are you'll eventually like it. I HATED for around 2 years, but now....
Plus there were those two amazing remixes on Sonic Gems...

I always liked Sonic R soundtrack, and I'm still liking it. Both were so good that I can't choose which one I like the most.
Too bad the controls kinda ruined it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back