Sonic PSP and Sonic Collection 2 announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you play a PS2 on a computer using the PS/2 port?
[/offtopic]

I thought SRB2 was designed to kinda emulate the classics, right?
I've also noticed that Sonic Advance 3's last level... I think it was Chaos Angel... uh, I saw a lot of elements from previous sonic games, like those carry-thingies from Hill Top and the stone crushers from Marble Garden.

I would have to actually compare that, since I havent really played Sonic 2. I like beat that game once or twice and then left it there. Sonic 3 & Knuckles is the only classic game i still play a lot.

Sonic 1 in the other hand, ive never finished.

There IS, its called Sonic Crackers. A prototype that can be downloaded as a ROM nowadays. Its only Sonic and Tails with the combi-ring, like in Knuckles' Chaotix. I forgot the reason why Sonic 4 was canceled, and I'm too lazy to go to the "Secrets Of Sonic Team" to find out why.

The new Sonic Collection should have a bunch of beta and alpha prototypes to unlock. :P A really old Sonic 1
sonic1_ghz.jpg

Sonic Adventure Beta.
Image73.jpg

Sonic Xtreme Latest Version. :mrgreen:
sosth_xtreme4.jpg

Plus a zillion more with the standard final games.
1. Sonic The Hedgehog
2. Sonic The Hedgehog 2
3. Sonic The Hedgehog 3
4. Sonic & Knuckles
5. Sonic Spinball
6. Sonic 3D
7. Mean Bean Machine
8. Sonic CD
9. Knuckles Chaotix
10. All Game Gear Games
11. Sonic R (Well I enjoyed it)
12. Sonic 3D Saturn (Why not...)
13. NiGHTS Into Dreams (Yay!!!)
14. Burning Rangers (Double yay!!!)
15. Sonic E3 Demo download to Nintendo DS via 802.11b
16. Sonic The Fighters
17. SegaSonic The Arcade
18. Sonic Pocket Adventure
I think thats it. Yes it will probably never happen. :cry:

Super Mario World is the sequel to Super Mario Bros. 3, yet you don't see anyone whining for Super Mario Bros. 4, now do ya?

It's well well too late for Sonic the Hedgehog 4; to slap that there just wouldn't work.

Why would they print the same game that are already in Sonic Mega Collection? Prototypes, yes. And if that list is correct, then curse them for not giving out Sonic Jam. Cant even find the rom location... T_T

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Why would they print the same game that are already in Sonic Mega Collection? Prototypes, yes. And if that list is correct, then curse them for not giving out Sonic Jam. Cant even find the rom location... T_T
Oh, yes, we'll put a compilation into a compilation. Brilliant!

Better yet, include Mega Collection, Mega Collection Plus, Sonic Jam, Sonic Jam for the Game.com, *and* Sonic Classics/Compilation (US and UK names, respectivley)! :roll:

I want to do a Sonic 1 remake... But the way of developing will use the most old ideas of the prototype games that I can find, making a totally different level...

Chaos Zero 64 said:
And if that list is correct, then curse them for not giving out Sonic Jam. Cant even find the rom location... T_T
Why would it matter? Saturn Emulation is currently very, VERY poor. You'd be lucky if you could even get past the title screen.

Ritz said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
And if that list is correct, then curse them for not giving out Sonic Jam. Cant even find the rom location... T_T
Why would it matter? Saturn Emulation is currently very, VERY poor. You'd be lucky if you could even get past the title screen.
I have a Sonic Jam ROM and the emulator (GiriGiri) plays it fine, except the older games crash the ROM at the SEGA logo. But I only really liked the movies and the Sonic World, anyways ^_^;

Sonic World is the only thing that makes Sonic Jam worth playing. Well, nowadays at least, what with the 100+ compilations.

When I said Sonic World, I also meant everything WITHIN Sonic world, including the phr33ky Jap commercials.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Ritz said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
I have a Sonic Jam ROM and the emulator (GiriGiri) plays it fine, except the older games crash the ROM at the SEGA logo. But I only really liked the movies and the Sonic World, anyways ^_^;

Use Cassini.

And in Japan, Super Mario World is called Super Mario Bros. 4: Super Mario World

Both being mock-ups, the latter not even being a real game.

As for you, firemario, prove it. I dare you. Besides, last I checked, if anything, it's "Super Mario Bros: Super Mario World", actually. Notice the distinct lack of "4"ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back