• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic: Paintball wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working on a mod that substitutes all rings w/ paintballs and I need to know what the "sonic team junior presents" screen is called in SRB2...Not the one with the white backround, the other one.(black)
Also, if anybody had any shooting sounds for paintball, that would help.
I am not planning on releasing this to the public because I don't have a good enough hoster(file too large)

You forgot, I never knew! :) Sorry. Anyways, anyone have any sound effects for this? (now I need paintball loss and paintball pickup)

Basically, you get rid of everything after the first comma and you've got your number in Megabytes.

Um... Isn't it 'CONSBACK'?
Er... Oh! You mean that picture! You might try writing a simple cutscene.
Put this in 'MAINCFG':
Code:
Maincfg Category 
IntroToPlay = 1 

Cutscene 1 
NumScenes 1
Scene 1 
NumberOfPics = 1
Pic1Name = INT2PLAY
Pic1Duration = 200 
Pic1XCoord = 0 
Pic1YCoord = 0
TextXPos = 1 
TextYPos = 320 
SceneText =  
 #
where INT2PLAY is the picture that you've stuck in your WAD file.

Nooooooooooo!!!! I lost all my work! :x stupid XWE screwed it up back to normal SRB2 somehow! All that time... wasted... :(
*thinks of Lincoln Park song*

You have to edit that in the source code, it's not a MAINCFG thing. If you don't know how, I can do it for you. What would you like it to say?

lostgamemaker said:
You have to edit that in the source code, it's not a MAINCFG thing. If you don't know how, I can do it for you. What would you like it to say?
True, but the intro's definitely editable in SOC editing; Blaze did it in his SASRB2 mod.

Yeah, the "SONIC TEAM JUNIOR PRESENTS" is a font.

You're best off making your own intro in a SOC and showing the image you want.

You said:
Nooooooooooo!!!! I lost all my work! stupid XWE screwed it up back to normal SRB2 somehow! All that time... wasted...
*thinks of Lincoln Park song*
You lost all of your work? Man, I was looking forward to this!

Did you have a backup? Goback? There might be a way to undelete it.

I have good news! I put an early version of my paintball mod on my brothers computer for him to play...and I copied that back to my computer, then finished up what wasn't done on it. I'm back where I was now. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back