Sonic on the REV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexmonk0

http://revolution.ign.com/articles/682/682320p1.html

If this is true, I hope that other developers follow Sega's example and make original games that make use of the Revolution's hardware, rather than a bunch of half-assed cut-down PS3/360 ports. If developers can do that, I think the Revolution could really be something special.

On the subject of the actual game itself, I wonder (if it does indeed exist) what genre it will be? We know it will more than likey use the controller in some kind of new way. But will the actual game itself be any different? Not just a Sonic game with a Gyroscopic controller (not saying that is a bad thing).

So, thoughts? Opinions? Ideas? Share them! :)

Or is it??? dum dum DUUUUUM...

i guess it might be...*waits*

I wonder, if it is real, how they're going to use the revolution control, from what i've seen, it looks just like a remote from a TV or DVD player...

I never trust rumors. Never. They're usually about stupid things like unlocking Sonic in SSBM. This rumor is at least somewhat convincing, but I definately wouldn't count on it happening. I'd just wait and find out.

Bigboi said:
The controller looks like a TV remote had sex with an IPod, and the baby came out retarded.

And like all retarded babies, they should be shot.

And that is not why I'm buying it. The revelution controller sucks, anyway.

So you're saying that the other two consoles are better just because their only major improvements are graphics? That's weak.

This isn't really news at all, it's just restating the obvious. We all knew/know that it was only a matter of time before Sonic made his way onto the Revolution.

And Bigboi, inflating your own e-penis? For shame.

Bigboi said:
supershadow2 said:
Bigboi said:
The controller looks like a TV remote had sex with an IPod, and the baby came out retarded.

And like all retarded babies, they should be shot.

Best quote ever.

Lol....I can't feel my stomach anymore though the revelution is pretty old and this news may not be true to say they can be just,well...Kidding.

Why does everyone refuse to believe this? Are you saying that Sonic Team wouldn't cash in on petty gimmicks?

You know, an FPS Megaman game probably wouldn't be all that bad. Sure, it's straying a bit from the original style gameplay, but so did Metroid Prime, and look how nice that game is.

Because Rare was sold to Microsoft some years ago. Don't you read the news? Now they're making games like Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero for the Xbox 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back