Sonic: Night of the Werehog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also.....
Spoiler!
[spoiler:21e1e53164]Chip gets captured at the end...lol[/spoiler:21e1e53164]

Edit:Used Spoiler tag

It's been mentioned on Wikipedia for weeks now. He might of also been mentioned on the Sonic Unleashed thread, and Kroze post a picture of him with his name on the HOW DO I JUMP? forum.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
It's been mentioned on Wikipedia for weeks now. He might of also been mentioned on the Sonic Unleashed thread, and Kroze post a picture of him with his name on the HOW DO I JUMP? forum.

And I have the game,read the manga where it says chip?(Translation by other Sonic fans)

Chaos Zero 64 said:
At least Sonic never spoke, which made it even cooler.
Sonic did say 'oops' after scaring Chip. That's just about it though. I thought the whole movie was brilliant and hilarious at the same time.

I want more animations to come from VE animation studios.

That girl ghost looked kinda like a mermaid ghost, but I might be wrong...

I liked the battle, but the picture idea was a bit of a failure and this video didn't showed much the power of the werehog. But it was still funny...

Also, I'm thinking, maybe Chip will replace Omochao, who knows...

Brown the dog said:
That girl ghost looked kinda like a mermaid ghost, but I might be wrong...

I liked the battle, but the picture idea was a bit of a failure and this video didn't showed much the power of the werehog. But it was still funny...

Also, I'm thinking, maybe Chip will replace Omochao, who knows...

here's hoping, The film was better then I thought it was and made me laugh, which is rare from sega, Im actualy cant wait untill unleashed is out now.

Ugh this looks bad for Sonic, his anime movie was impressive,but this 3D thing doesent look so good. Almost smells like a bad ,bad idea.

ninja said:
Ugh this looks bad for Sonic, his anime movie was impressive,but this 3D thing doesent look so good. Almost smells like a bad ,bad idea.

The anime movie sucked super monkey balls!

1. The story is NOT canon.
2. The voice actting is rape for the ears,Sonic sounds like a retarded Texian,Tails is way too nasally,and Knuckles is not deep enough.
3.Knuckles wears a HAT!?!?!?!?
4.I'm looking like a fanboy.....at least it's finaly not about Sonic's voice actors...........Jason's better.

Jadennova said:
1. The story is NOT canon.
2. The voice actting is rape for the ears,Sonic sounds like a retarded Texian,Tails is way too nasally,and Knuckles is not deep enough.
3.Knuckles wears a HAT!?!?!?!?
4.I'm looking like a fanboy.....at least it's finaly not about Sonic's voice actors...........Jason's better.

1.) Word.
2.) Funny, Martin Burke, Sonic's voice actor, is Irish.
3.) Yeah, that surprised me, too.
4.) Never thought I would say this...yes, Jason is better.

Har har, that was hilarious. It was quite well done, and had plenty of humor without needing a single word spoken... they need to make more of these. Not necessarily of Sonic or the Werehog, but they should be making more of these in general.

As for the content, poor Chip seemed to never get a break and the concept of the ghosts scaring people as a way to win the she-ghost's affection was somewhat funny. The ending was a , I don't know if Sonic realizes yet who (or what) he's traveling with, but I'm sure he'll be going solo as soon as he drops the wolfman image. XD

Funny and delightfully stupid, that's all that is required for a worthy animated short... I really want to see more from Sonic Team (or VE, a branch dedicated to animating I guess)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back