Sonic Music Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
There really isn't a sample. All of this is live recording (Guitar straight to jack) and drums will be done with mics.

It would be cool if you did some SRB2 tracks.. if you're interested I can supply MIDIs. ;)

Linguo said:
There really isn't a sample. All of this is live recording (Guitar straight to jack) and drums will be done with mics.

First off, kudos on using an actual guitar. Samples are just cheating, in my opinion.

Secondly, I really want to hear when this Sonic 1 and 2 project of yours is done. Also, please do a cover of Greenflower Act 2. :mrgreen:

Third...ly? (Third off? Whatever), see if you can flesh the covers out a little bit. A straight cover is nice and all, but throw in a solo here and there. Really try to make it your own song.

Good luck.

As for the requests, why not try Sonic 2's Death Egg? Either that or Sonic 1's Starlight Zone.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here and working on the revisions. I've been working and fixing my car all week so I haven't had much time. I'll have some new songs released within a couple days.

For now, enjoy this random midi I started sequencing myself.

Influenced by video game music, here's Epic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back