• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Legends (Level pack, could become a mod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not really done yet, really it hasn't been really started. (No one will help me figure out the doom builder), but we have some of the maps planed out (as in maped out allready). So sence this will be made I thought might as well put what we have here just to show what its going to be like.

Level Line up:

1.Intro Stage- Sea Run
2.Beach
3.Desert
4.Eggman Battle !
5.Jungel
5.5.Bouns Stage- Chao World
6.River Side
7.Eggman Battle
8.Volcano
9.Underground Base
10.Final Boss

Info about each level:

(I can only tell about some because im only doing half, my friend is doing the other half)

1.Sea Run-
This level is the most boring level ever! Its just to get n00bs used to the controls of the game. You follow the rings, go around the rocks and just get used to every thing. If your not a n00b you can walk backwords and get to the exit right away.

3.Desert-
(This one I have a map of)
Light green= Grass
Darker green= Higher up grass
Brown=Rocky walls you cant get on
Light yellowes= Sand
Blue= Water

The starting point is at the center of the bottom
The end is at the top left part of the map

Pic of level:
level3xy4.png

Level 5.5 Chao World:

This level is a bouns level, you start out in the center of the map, its all darker and looks like space there. Going north will take you into a grassy area that looks like the normal garden, back takes you into a cave area like the dark garden, left takes you into a really bight grassy area like the hero garden, and to the right will take you to the level exit.

In each garden there are hidden extra lifes so you can get at least + 15 out of this whole level. (but the level wont be easy to find)

And right now this is the only levels i can tell you about. Ill put more later.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
this seems like a neat level pack :)

and also, doombuilder isnt really that hard to learn
thanks ^_^

but really the probloum with doom builder is.

i dont know how to get it set up.

i mean i downloaded it but the second step.

i clicked on the link and it takes u to a long text page.

and thats where im stuck. if i knew what to do there id be abel to start... (man i really want to)

oh but the levels im doing is

level 1

level 3

level 5.5

level 8

my friends doing the other levels but were going to both work togeather on the boss stages.

Mystic said:
Anyhow, as is par for the course, lock for nothing actually shown resembling progress. Please do not post topics about what you are planning to make. Only post when you have something to show for your effort. Anyone can plan a mod. Not many people can actually start to make one.
Basically, don't make a topic about a mod you plan to make unless you actually have something to show that you have made progress on it (such as screenshots, or downloads).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back