Sonic into dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
All... 19?
You need all 20.
Did you complete the game with all the chaos emeralds?

If you would like to play a netgame with me sign my comment board on my website Link removed

Advertising your website is only allowed in your profile.

It used to be hard for me to get the emeralds...

In fact, the first time I ever got them was only recently (I think it was about several weeks ago...). But that's only because I haven't tried the special stages for a long time. It allowed me to get all the rest of the unlockables that I had left to get that required them. I've also got the hang of them now, just from completing them that first time.

Now I can be Super Sonic using Level Select!! But I don't mean that I want to play as him though...

Are you stuck on the special stage with 400 rings? That's one of the ones I used to be stuck on, otherwise it was the one after that. Which special stage are you having trouble in? I may give some advice if I can...

The Special Stage with 400 rings is way too hard if it's the first time you play it, and the one where platforms fall and float above water can be tricky if you don't know they'll float. You'll most likely try to make each of the platforms to fall and get the rings, rather than first making them all fall and then get the rings. And if you don't use Tails, this makes that Special Stage impossible to beat :/

EDIT: sidenote, the one with 400 rings, the first time I completed it the timer was at 0, really, most dangerous timer value ever, so to give you an idea how hard it can be :P

Be careful not to fall in water and keep thoking? Also try not to get stuck. See the four towers of rings at the beginning? Get as most rings from there as possible... in a run. Don't try to get them all or you'll never manage to get enough rings.

And the first time I've beaten it I had the timer at 0, I swear :P

Also, I recommend being Sonic. It takes much less time running as Sonic and using thoks to avoid obstacles. Try practicing with Sonic untill you improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back