Sonic Heroes.

Do you think te sonic heroes game was????

• were lazy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kinda silly

• childish

• not intense enough

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stage made the transition to 3D almost perfectly; the one drackback is how easily you can fall into the water, but it really does make the stage all the more interesting.

How do you get those damn A ranks in the first place? I'm having trouble on metal harbor in hard mode, I think the only ones for Sonic I've got to do is, City escape on hard, metal harbor on hard, piramid cave on hard, final rush on the timer and hard and Crazy gadget and hard and timer. Then I have all of Sonic's A ranks. What do you get when you get all of sonic's A ranks?

Getting A's is easy. You just both kill enemies, get rings, and race to the finish all at the same time. After you get all A's for Sonic, you unlock his PSO suit, which only lets you do that wind attack thingy.

Getting Sonic's A ranks has more to do what you do and what you don't do, and if you do it in the right place. There are secret bonuses scattered throughout all the levels.

For City Escape, jump on all the ramps but the smaller one in hard mode. Try to get a least one "Awesome". After the boarding sequence, home-attack the Hunter, jump dash on the rail and home attack the second Hunter without touching the ground. On the next two rails, grind and crouch on both of them in a sequence without touching the ground (use bounce attack to quicky hit the rails). Then jump dash on the rail by the pit. Then, perform tricks on all the ramps without stopping to uncover a "Tight" bonus. Later on in the stage don't forget to hit the Gold Beetle. Before the loop, make your way to the top of the bridge, light dash on the rail of rings and, after falling, on the rail of rings in the ground. Do it without touching the ground to get an "Awesome" bonus. After you overcome the big death pit, get ready for some time attack. Hit the rail with bounce attack and get as quickly as you can to the bottom. If you manage to do it within a time limit, you'll get a "Tight" bonus. Manage to hit the bar and swing yourself to the top of the staircase (still within the time limit) and you'll get an "Awesome". Finally, start the truck escape with a spin dash, to quickly gain speed. Hit jumps on both ramps and proudly make your way to the Goal Ring. Hope you got an A rank.

Metal Harbor has only 174 rings IIRC, and if you know your Sonic Adventure 2, you'll know that if you get them all, you get a Perfect at the end of the level and, automatically, an 'A' rank. Hunt for the rings first in normal, then after you know where they all are, go for hard.

Pyramid Cave - can't tell you much more than CZ64 already did. Do focus on the hoops in the long hallways within the stage - each gives you a bonus. But, if you miss one, too bad. Keep moving.

Final Rush. For time limit, pray to God. Seriously, it's probably the hardest mission in the game. It's easy to score an A, and easy to get to the goal within the time limit. Try to do both. Mission impossible.

Crazy Gadget: yeah. If after grinding or handbar sliding an enemy appears in front of you, it's most invariably a bonus maneuver. Follow the rail/bar until the end, jump off and quickly kill the beast. Choose your best attack - somersault for Shield Hunters, homing attack for Chaos P-2 and P-3 and maybe magic hands for Chaos P-1 (dividing enemy).

BTW, while we're on the subject: where is that last ring in GHZ? (Try to get them all, you'll see what I mean.)

PSO? and thanks for the Neo chaotikal, what does PSO meen? what about shadows? Oh and I've tryed getting all the rings in metal harbor it's to hard.

I just can't seem to get an |A| in city escape mission 1 and radical highway mission 1.

edit: how do you find lost chao?

The lost Chao is normally found when you activeate the mystic stand thingy. goto the site that it says in the kindergarden (chao world) and the hints there help a lot.

phazon sonic said:
PSO? and thanks for the Neo chaotikal, what does PSO meen? what about shadows? Oh and I've tryed getting all the rings in metal harbor it's to hard.

PSO is Phantasy Star Online, an MMO (I think) by Sonic Team

oh, and MMO is short for MMORPG, which is an acrynom for Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

They still do, even if YOU don't. :roll: And then there's the lobbys, which can have about 16 people in them. And with PSOBB, teams of players that don't directly work together as well. Bleh. The reason for all the suckyness is due to the fact that PSO was originally on the Dreamcast and broadband for that wasn't around at the time. The game would probably need quite a bit of rewriting to handle more then 4 players in a 'party' by now, so I guess for the newer versions ST just didn't wanna bother.

Phantasy Star Online isn't really an MMORPG in the traditional sense. It's more like a Coop traditional RPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back