Sonic heroes secret menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game is easy actually, though I wished they had more muli-player stuff. I beat the game and I only get like 8 modes with short levels?
It was a little disapointing though, so I deleted the whole game and did it again.

Yeah, I have completely beaten it (super hard, all a ranks). is the metal skin trick just a hoax?

Well, I haven't beaten it with all A Ranks, so I don't know if it's a hoaxe. Since I"m obsessing over SA2B right now, your best bet to find out it youtube.

Draykon said:
Well, I haven't beaten it with all A Ranks, so I don't know if it's a hoaxe. Since I"m obsessing over SA2B right now, your best bet to find out it youtube.

It's no hoaxe (I looked on google video). I only have 107 A ranks.

Guys, there is no metal in sigle-player mode, believe me, I have got all 120 emblems, all A ranks, and I've beaten the Super Hard mode. But you can play with metal skins in 2-player mode. First you choose which kind of race you want, then you pick your team, pick your level. Then as the level is loading, hold x+triangle until the stage starts, then your team should have metal skin. Believe me, IT WORKS!!! I've done it a TRILLION TIMES!!!! But it should work. Oh, and I'm new here, nice to meet you! :D

Guys, there is no metal in sigle-player mode, believe me, I have got all 120 emblems, all A ranks, and I've beaten the Super Hard mode. But you can play with metal skins in 2-player mode. First you choose which kind of race you want, then you pick your team, pick your level. Then as the level is loading, hold x+triangle until the stage starts, then your team should have metal skin. Believe me, IT WORKS!!! I've done it a TRILLION TIMES!!!! But it should work. Oh, and I'm new here, nice to meet you! :D

Next time hit the post button once. And I have Gamecube and the metal in multiplayer works x+y=metal in multi-play! (Note=Doesn't work in single-play)

Draykon said:

...You don't need all the emblems. Just hold A and Y after selecting your characters, before you start the level. :|

EDIT:
Bloodylightning said:
The last boss is metal overlord.
I've beaten the game enough, but have you considered some people might not have?

HSEW said:
Yeah, I have completely beaten it (super hard, all a ranks). is the metal skin trick just a hoax?
'No it's not,well in 1P mode it is.
It only works in 2P mode.

In 2P mode, you should hold some buttons when in the loading screen to get your team in metal form. I forgot wich buttons. If you wanna know wich buttons, just search a site with Sonic Heroes cheats, like IGN, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back