• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Heroes MINI mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

light dasher

It started out as a music pack but then i started changeing some enemies to egg pawns, and changed the second boss to amy, some graphics changed (from sasrb2 so i credit him CREDITS HIM (The person who made those graphics, even gives my liver to him/her o.O) the only thing i used from sa2b is the floor graphics and walls (actually i didn't get them from sasrb2 because i don't have it, i got it from sf94-1.2.8.wad)(still credits him/her), anyway here it is http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8w7ze

Ok, after downloading this WAD, I see SO much that could have been done to conserve filesize, now I will rant.

First you should've put it all in one WAD, that might not have saved much filesize, but it woulda been alot less annoying.

Second, why the heck did you have all those enemy sprites if you were only editing the crawlas? That seems rather, pointless.

...Ok that's all I really have to say, but that second one's a biggen!

Finaly someone who has used SF94. You can use my stuff. (just not the sprites from it that i made unless you PM me and we can discuss it that way)

Ok....
The pawns basicly suck. If ya PM me I might make some for ya. In SRB2 style.
Why do ya need all those enemys in PAWNS.wad?
Amy boss is... Wierd. I mean, Amy making farting noises running in circles without moving her legs? And jumping in wierd sprites STILL farting?
I could make her be SOC'd better. :P Only a PM needed.
I could also make the lvls more SH-like. Again, only a PM away. :)
Apart from those things, this mod is pretty good! :)

Just to think that I was the first person to create the term SRB2Heroes...
Well, I can'r download it, yet (lousy Sendspace... Limited slots my...)
You could PM me, I have some files that you may need.

Wow, 3 people asked to PM me in a row, what are the chances of that

light dasher said:
It started out as a music pack but then i started changeing some enemies to egg pawns, and changed the second boss to amy, some graphics changed (from sasrb2 so i credit him CREDITS HIM (The person who made those graphics, even gives my liver to him/her o.O) the only thing i used from sa2b is the floor graphics and walls (actually i didn't get them from sasrb2 because i don't have it, i got it from sf94-1.2.8.wad)(still credits him/her), anyway here it is http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8w7ze
I just edited the Heroes Wad a like a week ago. I named it Music2.wad. it works perfectly. it doesn't have all the textures or anything like that, but it has all the music and sounds. I am downloading it right now. so I can't say weither its good or not.

did you ask if you could do that? well? editing my wad without even telling me you're going to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back