Sonic Heroes is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it doesn't include the original Japanese track, which is a big minus. I haven't played it yet, though.

I got Sonic Heroes the day it came out, and the gamestop manager said I
was one of the FIRST people in America to get it! YAY!

(PS: FRICKIN' LAST BOSS IS FRICKIN' HARD!!!)

If I knew at what time will it arrive, I would probably didn´t go to class to buy it... :| But I know too that they don´t arrive at mornings after all... So I´ll have to wait until afternoon >_<

12 days left here... People said that Heroes would be hard, but I only know a person who hasn´t beaten it in 2-3-4 days... If I passed Sonic Adventure 2 Battle with all 180 emblems in 8 days... That sounds really bad >_<

Heroes isn't overkill difficult, but I definately got quite a few Game Overs before I beat it. Taking about 15 hours to beat a Sonic game all the way through sounds fair to me. Now for the emblems...

*Checks to see if he has enough money to buy SH this Friday*...My Dad owes me £5 o.o...He says I can definetly buy Sonic Heroes YAY!*Drools.*

I lolled at your post. Heroes has been out for a long time. Next time, if you see a topic pages away from page 1, don't post in it. Try looking at the post dates and comparing them to yours; if it's more than two weeks old, it's reccommended not to post there unless you are the creator with an important update.

Chaos said:
Well duh. I never said this was a month old.

But the rules said to think about it when its a month old. Four years old should make you say "**** no! I'm not posting here!!" instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back