Sonic Gulch for Halo CE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might wanna back away now. I can promise you that not a single (important) user here likes halo.

This includes me.

I expected that much, I posted it since it was Sonic related and if no wants it thats fine with me. :| Though someone might want it.

Good god how old is this mod? I played this a long time ago. This is like, deathly old.

1. In my occasional checkups on that project, just to get a good laugh, I've found that's been out forever.

2. It's generally a bad idea to discuss SA Online in an SRB2 community, or SRB2 in an SA Online community. The communities seem to passively hate each other.

Thats the problem I discovered it a few days ago whle going through google and I didn't know how old it was but I posted it anyway. :?

Spazzo said:
Might wanna back away now. I can promise you that not a single (important) user here likes halo.
Excuse me? You just made the misstatement of the month. Not only is it wildly inaccurate, and I'm only giving you one guess as to why (and it's not because I alone like Halo), it also fails to take into account the fact that nobody shares your point of view of who is important. Time to get off your high horse, I think.

Draykon said:
It's generally a bad idea to discuss SA Online in an SRB2 community, or SRB2 in an SA Online community. The communities seem to passively hate each other.
I'd be interested in some solid evidence of this. I've never noticed any hostility between these projects. If people want to talk about it, I see no harm. You certainly aren't helping by claiming that there is any animosity, as from what I've been told it's more centered around you than the communities themselves.

I don't like Halo but I don't necessarily hate it.

And the only hate between people in the Sonic community I know of are the Pro-Classic (Genesis Era) and Pro-Adventure (Adventure Era and onward) people. Why? Basically, Pro-Classic hates the new games and likes the old ones while Pro-Adventure hates the old ones and likes the new ones. That in turn has driven a HUGE conflict between them. (Look at the Final Nail in Sonic's Coffin topic, lots of "differencing opinions" there.)

Google is your friend.
But note, although standalone from Halo, Halo CE will not work for those who do not have a valid CD key for Halo.

SRB2-Playah said:
Google is your friend.
But note, although standalone from Halo, Halo CE will not work for those who do not have a valid CD key for Halo.

2 questions.
1) Do you need the CD?
2) Do you have to pay for the code thingy?

Plus I think Halo CE looks buggy from what I've seen of it.

Halo comes with a CD key which is used for both Halo normal and Halo CE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back