Sonic Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly they could have found a better instrument for use in Modern Chemical Plant at least?

I actually like the instrument choice for that level. I don't know why, but whenever I hear that song, I'm reminded of flowing chemicals, so it fits the stage very well in my opinion. I don't get the same vibe from any other version of Chemical Plant, though, so it must be that instrument.

Hey can anyone tell me whether or not this game will have Super Sonic playable in normal levels again like Sonic Colors?

Hey can anyone tell me whether or not this game will have Super Sonic playable in normal levels again like Sonic Colors?

Yes, it does. Both of them. Not even gonna bother spoiling it because most of us saw this coming months ago.

The music starts with the beginning to Live and Learn... then descends to the Sonic 4 tune. Not even the super tune, the invincibility tune. Goddamnit.

Last edited:
Toxic Caves? In this OST? Oh, I was not expecting this at all. One of my favorite Genesis tracks. Awesome, just awesome.

Can't wait to see some complete Let's Plays of this game!

Oh man, the soundtrack to this game is AMAZING. I'm going to have to get this as soon as possible-

WAIT, IT COMES OUT ON TUESDAY.

I seriously didn't realize this. That's... sooner than I was prepared for. My only decision now is whether to get it on PS3 or PC! (I guess it all depends on how the PC runs it...)

The PC specs required are pretty high. My three-year old computer can't run it, mostly on account of a subpar video card. But if you can run it on your PC, it'll cost you about $20 less.

Also, if I remember correctly, the PC version comes out on the 4th of November, actually. I don't know how badly you want the game, but $20 versus 3 more days... eh.

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSCA8ry3vuE
I made an interactive sound test. Some of the tracks are missing due to space limitations but it has most of the main tracks.

I don't think Super Sonic (in levels) has music. As I've seen some playthroughs with Super Sonic and there wasn't a music change. I'm loving the fact that Super Sonic can float now. (Hey.. Didn't SRB2 do this first?)

Only a few more days until Generations comes out. I'll probably will be buying it for my PS3 'cause I'm not sure if my PC will run it.

Just preordered Generations! First steam game I've ever purchased! Pretty sure my laptop can run it, but it'll probably get pretty hot. It meets all the requirements but I think it'll still lag on high detail...might need to buy a cooling pad...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back