Sonic Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this seems like an awesome game.
I played the Classic Sonic demo (Now outdated) and I enjoyed it.
Still got to try the Modern Sonic demo.
Perhaps this is a "turning point" for the Sonic franchise.
(I liked some of the other Sonic games but the 1/4 the fanbase likes to nitpick the hell out of them.)
But I like the idea of collecting the stages from most of the Sonic games and putting them into this game.

xtmDz.jpg

PEELOUT ALMOST CONFIRMED

(FYI, the Genesis controller is for the emulator; the Sonic 1 ROM is apparently in the demo already)

Played the demo, and I really wish they didn't nerf those speedup glitches from Unleashed. (Such as the Quick-Step and Drift) But eh, I suppose in later levels, constantly boosting may be a skill in itself.

I got 1:50:68, btw.

Maybe this is extremely old news, but I just saw generations on steam for $30 coming out November 4th.

It came ture, it gonna be on PC but the PC specs is high. Looks like a lot of us gonna need a gaming pc to play it.

Last edited:
Maybe this is extremely old news, but I just saw generations on steam for $30 coming out November 4th.
Nope, it is new.

I feel kind of ripped off for buying the console version for 60 dollars with no bonuses. Even the PC version got two free games that come packaged with it.

And the fact that all games are more expensive in Australia, no matter how high our dollar is. >>
Better off getting it in America, soopa cheap

Yeah, can someone gift it to me? I have the money to pay back instantly, but no way am I throwing away $20 extra dollars.

http://www.steamprices.com/ is a good site for situations like this btw.

I feel kind of ripped off for buying the console version for 60 dollars with no bonuses. Even the PC version got two free games that come packaged with it.
To me, having the box and not having to worry about specs or PC-related issues in general are all bonuses.

Last edited:

I have to hear it from somewhere more official before I believe this. Also I'm pretty sure they've showcased all the levels already, whether it be by trailers or actual game play.

EDIT: Now that I think of it we haven't seen anything from the Final Boss yet...other than a few pictures and that 3-8 second clip at the end of the boss trailer, but even that didn't tell much....

I'm not sure if mine will be able to run it all that well, but considering I don't have a 360 or PS3 to play it on this is my only option.

Of course, I'll be picking up the 3DS version too, but that's an entirely different story.

Pre-Purchase and receive a copy of Sonic 3D Blast and Sonic 3 and Knuckles to play now! Already own one of those games, give your extra copy to a friend!"

This is meh to me because I still have the original disks but to anybody that didn't see this on steam. They each are 5 dollars so you are not missing much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back