• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Flash Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SONIC FLASH!!

Sonic Flash!
This Is The Mod That May Be Better Then Emerald Adventure!
This Is My Little Bro Spike's Mod, But All Code Some Sprites, Unlockables, Custom Gamedata, And Some Other Stuff Credit To Me.

My Bro's Characters Are Included As Well. And These Characters Will Not Get The Gamedata To Say: "Must Be Restarted To Record Data"

Download Link Of Doom!
Beta Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/aiqth9

Screenshots:

Unlockable Requirements:

Runaway Plane Sneak Peek:

Ending!:

Credits: Me for doing some sprites most of the MAINCFG and levels
Spike for doing sprites and doing ideas
People who did Nextgen mod for the title screen

You know, if you're gonna edit off of a previously existing mod, it's probably a good idea to edit off of one that didn't suck itself.

First of all, the Next-Gen enemies are annoying, and cheap. Your spriting isn't exactly the work of picasso either.
The two characters are nothing more than S_SKIN mods, with the exception of those wierd sprites for that overpowered ability.
Also, SA Mode was used for no reason. Really SA Mode should NEVER be used.

There's more, but I'm too lazy to list them off.

Honestly, this thing sucks, and why do you say everything is your "little brother's" because i am beggining to think that this is all yours, because if your little brother makes up all this then why doesnt he post it? And most of the spring sprites were stolen off of the NGS Mod. I didn't think it was possible, but you made a level recolor....... You have reached an altime low...... You might want to find someway to prevent anyone else from seeing this topic....... And also the enemies were annoying

To Draykon: I thought this was edited off of the NGS Mod? Were you saying that that mod sucked?

I didn't know it was possible to make the official levels so damn horrible!!! I really hope this goes away, it almost makes me want to throw up!
Things wrong with it:
*SA mode really makes it hard to see were your going because these levels weren't made for SA mode.
*The enemies are horribly sprited and just plain stupid looking and annoying.
*Both Spike and Nuk have a horrible ability which makes the game impossible to play, Nuk isn't even a recolor and spike barely is a recolor and turns into super sonic when he falls and Nuk turns into climbing sprites when he falls.
*The levels aren't even new levels, unless I forgot to add a wad but I doubt that. But anyways you made the official levels HORRIBLE.
If anybody reads this, what I'm saying is its not worth the 17 megabyte download, stay away and poke this horible mistake with a very pointy stick.

This reminds me of that old "mod" of a bunch of stolen levels and crappy looking characters.

Lightning...Lightning...Lightning.
You have went to the ultimate low. You have made a LEVEL RECOLOR.
It's bad enough we have character recolors but a LEVEL RECOLOR.
You have lost total respect, you'll have to do some WAY big to fix this problem.

1) My Brother Isn't Old Enough To Join
2) Only 2 Levels Added, One After Final Regular Boss, The Other Is Unlockable If You Finish The Game With All Emeralds.
3) My Brother Was Lazy And Used MSPAINT And Only Used The Line Function And The Dumping Function
4) Trying To Remove SAMODE
5) Also Trying To Remove Cheap Enemies
6) It's Called Sonic Flash Due To When You Go Super You Become So Vibrating You Are Invisible Except a Small Gray Line
7) My Brother Is Named Spike The Hedgehog And Says He Wants To Take Full Blame.
8 ) I Added Springs But They Were Changed By My Bro Behind My Back

Clear Some Stuff Up For You? The Level Headers Are Going To Be The Names Of Levels Coming In Next Beta, Since I Took Up Level Making A Few Weeks Ago So These Were Some Small Things.

P.S: When You Reach The Final Boss Look For The Cannon And Step On The ( Not On Purpose Probobly A Glitch ) Invisible Platform Then Find The Higher Thinner Platform.

Silver360 said:
Lightning...Lightning...Lightning.
You have went to the ultimate low. You have made a LEVEL RECOLOR.
It's bad enough we have character recolors but a LEVEL RECOLOR.
You have lost total respect, you'll have to do some WAY big to fix this problem.
Not only did he do a level recolor, he did a horrible job of it, or rather, his BROTHER did. Why don't you try making a level, it might be better but I think "skills" like these probably run in the family.

You guys are being alittle harsh. Okay, maybe it isn't the greatest thing in the world but he's trying his best. And maybe his brother should make his own MODs instead of getting Lightning to do it. I think maybe then things will return to "normal" and Lightning won't be the one to blame. I understand his is too young but why do you listen to him?

If your brother is too young to join, then he's too young to make a crappy recolor pack. I honestly doubt that your "brother" made this and that you didn't use that for an excuse.

It Isn't A Excuse. He's Autistic So He Dosen't Understand Much Of SRB2 Very Well. I Am Working On My Own Mod Sonic And The Crystal Rubies ( Topic Got Locked My Mystic Unfortunatley ) So I Was Bored And He Whined Me Untill I Got Mad So I Did It. He Tells Me To Do This And He ( Under Much Disapproving Prompting ) Wanted It To Be Released Here AND Hyperknux's Board. He Is Now Trying To Release It On The JSK Board But That Is Private For Me Only.

Lightning The Fox said:
It Isn't A Excuse. He's Autistic So He Dosen't Understand Much Of SRB2 Very Well. I Am Working On My Own Mod Sonic And The Crystal Rubies ( Topic Got Locked My Mystic Unfortunatley ) So I Was Bored And He Whined Me Untill I Got Mad So I Did It. He Tells Me To Do This And He ( Under Much Disapproving Prompting ) Wanted It To Be Released Here AND Hyperknux's Board. He Is Now Trying To Release It On The JSK Board But That Is Private For Me Only.

1) Autism is no damn excuse.
2) That friggin' Sonic and the Rubies is a ripoff of FotS, so I FORBID you to work on it as it is MY mod, thank you bery much.
3) You Don't Need To Capitalize Every Freaking Word. It's Annoying.
4) You don't need to do what your brother says. It's called "free thinking". Try to do it.

Lightning The Fox said:
1) My Brother Isn't Old Enough To Join
2) Only 2 Levels Added, One After Final Regular Boss, The Other Is Unlockable If You Finish The Game With All Emeralds.
3) My Brother Was Lazy And Used MSPAINT And Only Used The Line Function And The Dumping Function
4) Trying To Remove SAMODE
5) Also Trying To Remove Cheap Enemies
6) It's Called Sonic Flash Due To When You Go Super You Become So Vibrating You Are Invisible Except a Small Gray Line
7) My Brother Is Named Spike The Hedgehog And Says He Wants To Take Full Blame.
8 ) I Added Springs But They Were Changed By My Bro Behind My Back

Clear Some Stuff Up For You? The Level Headers Are Going To Be The Names Of Levels Coming In Next Beta, Since I Took Up Level Making A Few Weeks Ago So These Were Some Small Things.

P.S: When You Reach The Final Boss Look For The Cannon And Step On The ( Not On Purpose Probobly A Glitch ) Invisible Platform Then Find The Higher Thinner Platform.
Stop blaming your brother, I think your just lieing so we will blame your "brother" if you have one, why would we blame your brother if we dont even know him? And besides, if he is autistic and so clueless, then why is he making you make his mods and creating ideas that are probably better than yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back