Sonic Dream Team discussion

Jammin'

DISAPPEAR!
So, a new Sonic mobile game has been announced.
It looks really good so far. I am a bit mad it's Apple Arcade exclusive, though.

Well it's not likes on Angry Birds Dream Blast.
I don't know why I remember this but, it's good what I am wrong!

i'm sure someone can port it to pc, but with that out of the way i like it.
also im hoping cream will be borderline menace (cheese)

some pics from the ign article.

1698869420603.png

1698869433846.png

I agree. I really hope it eventually comes to consoles and everything because good lord man

I saw a reveal trailer about it, but I had no idea it was a mobile game.
...Apple exclusive, though? Really? Why? What makes all of Apple's overpriced crap the only things worthy to have that?

The fact Apple is actively helping with the game's production (multiple Apple employees were part of the dev team) means it will almost certainly never come to anything but Apple devices.

This game is going to be dead on arrival thanks to it being exclusive to Apple Arcade. It's a shame, it looks pretty neat.

Sometime ago,before Superstars was revelaed,there were rumors about a new Hardlight Sonic game. They did successful mobile games in the past (AKA Sonic Dash duology),so i was hoping for this to eventually happen. However,its the platform they have released this on.

The fanbase has been angered by this fact. Games like Angry Birds Reloaded were an okay change,since the franchise was partially dead after what they did in 2019/2020, but for an active franchise like this, i think its safe to say that its utterly dissapointing. The Apple Arcade is just a dead service,with only game thats being talked about is some sasquatch game. However, there is a slight chance of this being pored to something, despite the fact what @DylanDude said was true.

At the end of the day,i think its a cool concept,but the platform that its limited on is very sad for the fanbase.
But hey,they remembered Cream The Rabbit exists,so thats a plus.

I'm just going to say this "This doesn't look better then Sonic Frontiers" (and this is going to be my opinion for now on until I see more gameplay of this game)

They CAN be fun but there's so many where to get an even remote sense of speed you have to boost, and even then the boost isn't that fast.
TO BE FAIR THO, it is a Modern Sonic game, they don't really have actual momentum like the Adventure games, you mainly just boost for actual speed lol also that's why I say idk about being fast for SDT, idk if will have actual momentum with the boost or just the boost

TO BE FAIR THO, it is a Modern Sonic game, they don't really have actual momentum like the Adventure games, you mainly just boost for actual speed lol also that's why I say idk about being fast for SDT, idk if will have actual momentum with the boost or just the boost
The Frontiers boost isn't good outside of the Open Zones.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back