Sonic Doom Downloads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude_

Could anybody link me to the Sonic Doom and Sonic Doom 2 downloads? I've been wanting to try them for a while.

In somewhat related news, I made an unusual WAD for ZDOOM inspired by an unusual cheat from Halo: Custom Edition. In it, any monster that so much as LOOKS at you dies, instantly. Halo called this "Medusa" mode. Frankly, I think it's funnier to think of the DoomGuy as so stunningly awesome that the monsters all die out of embarrassment.

In other words, it doesn't really make for a fun gameplay experience but it's fun for a few runs. Will supply WAD if pestered.

Shadow Hog said:
In somewhat related news, I made an unusual WAD for ZDOOM inspired by an unusual cheat from Halo: Custom Edition. In it, any monster that so much as LOOKS at you dies, instantly. Halo called this "Medusa" mode. Frankly, I think it's funnier to think of the DoomGuy as so stunningly awesome that the monsters all die out of embarrassment.

In other words, it doesn't really make for a fun gameplay experience but it's fun for a few runs. Will supply WAD if pestered.
Now if only we could take the Doom guy and replace it with Chuck Norris.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Shadow Hog said:

Now if only we could take the Doom guy and replace it with Chuck Norris.

Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back