Sonic can beat every character in Smash, flawlessly, (and canonnically) prove me wrong.

VoltyDX

wario default dance
Tell me any character and i will GUARANTEE Sonic (Modern) can wipe them off the face of the planet.
Post automatically merged:

By the way, only characters in Smash. not litterally any character

Sonic can easily beat Kirby, sure he broke a planet just for a piece of cake, giving him serious offensive capabillities, but you can't punch what you can't hit, Sonic can just use his speed to his advantage and spam Kirby with attacks of every kind, sure lets say Sonic gets sucked up, Kirby can't do WITH said power, because Sonic moves too fast for him to hit him with. Sonic wins.

sonic vs sonic

(you didn’t say it couldn’t be another sonic)
Tie.

Sonic can easily beat Kirby, sure he broke a planet just for a piece of cake, giving him serious offensive capabillities, but you can't punch what you can't hit, Sonic can just use his speed to his advantage and spam Kirby with attacks of every kind, sure lets say Sonic gets sucked up, Kirby can't do WITH said power, because Sonic moves too fast for him to hit him with. Sonic wins.
Honestly, we really need a Death Battle between the Pink Puffball and the Blue Blur, as they are absolute gods withing their respective franchises, so to see them go at it would be awesome to watch (considering I'm both a Sonic fan and Kirby fan).

Honestly, we really need a Death Battle between the Pink Puffball and the Blue Blur, as they are absolute gods withing their respective franchises, so to see them go at it would be awesome to watch (considering I'm both a Sonic fan and Kirby fan).
Indeed, that would be a sight to see.

kirby has beaten literal gods so kirby wins in my opinion but we'll never know canonically

i agree

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back