• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic and the Black Knight wads

Status
Not open for further replies.
O_O WOW! Thats gonna be awesome! I cant wait until its finished!
*Sonic stands here waiting*
Sonic: iii'mmm wwwaaaiiittiiinng! ^_^

Last edited:
To put it stronger, ANY level with the ERZ texture line and new lava is a 2.0 level.

Anyway, good job with the sprites Hinote! Only thing is, they look like they're too big (As in their scale)

Hinote, if you had made some progress please post screenshots here because this thread is getting lonely

Last edited:
This project isn't done yet, and I don't want to post my progress at the moment. I'm still currently working on it :P Maybe once I finish off Lancelot I'll place some pictures. But isn't it better as a surprise?

Sonic's front diagonal standing frame looks pretty bad. The angles of the arms don't seem like they should be, and his head doesn't all seem to be facing the same direction.

Tidbit actually she has A LIFE, and also doing characters it take a lot of effort so I think its not suprising at all.

Are you doing Lamorak or Galahad? Or the Blacksmith?
If you can't see them in the first post then obviously she isn't doing them. Plus, that's 5 WADs she's making. 7 would just be pushing yourself way too hard.

unless it's a really big mod that can take as much time as possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back