• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Dr. Robotnik

• Please do not choose Dr.Robotnik or this...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate

a scar in time...
I was reading an old post about everyone's best time, and I noticed that many peoples best times were with tails and knuckles. Well, growing up with Sonic the Hedgehog for Genesis being the first game I played, Sonic was and is and always will be, my favorite character. It has become so bad that I don't want to play with any other character...is this a problem? Is it possible to beat 6.5 mins with only sonic? What levels will being tails/knuckles save lots of time? Someone help me. :(
Lets see how many people can follow the poll directions...eheheh
I know at least 1 person will not follow directions...

I was also thinking of remaking all of the original Sonic the Hedgehog levels for SRB2, beginning with making only exactly what was on sega, (left, right, up and down (no back and forth)) and then expanding it, to make it 3d, and make the map bigger...that would be cool...

Wait, your favorite character of all time, your favorite classic character, or your favorite character to play as in SRB2? Please elaborate on that.

Ultimate said:
What levels will being tails/knuckles save lots of time?

Green Flower Zone 2. I'd name more if I'd spent more time in the game as Tails, but in GFZ2, the end of the level is about three hops and flights away for Tails.

All of the levels included with SRB2 can be completed the fastest by Sonic (Except for maybe CEZ1, which may be faster for Knux). The thing is, you have to be very skilled in using Sonic to make up for his lack of being able to skip parts of the map.

That's what confuses me FF. He talks about best times, but then he starts talking about Genesis games?

I want this cleared up a bit. Otherwise I'll choose the wrong poll option.

Sonic all the way. Favorite character in every game for being Sonic, and having Sonic's controls. ;P

Sonic. At first Tails was my favorite character, since Sonic was so slow at all levels except Green hills. But when the 3D games came out, Sonic finally got him some true abilities, instead of running 1 mile faster then the rest. In the SA games, Sonic finally became my favorite character, because he was way faster then the rest.

FuriousFox said:
All of the levels included with SRB2 can be completed the fastest by Sonic (Except for maybe CEZ1, which may be faster for Knux). The thing is, you have to be very skilled in using Sonic to make up for his lack of being able to skip parts of the map.

The same can not be said however about MR4 and Knuckles...
But if you play MR4 with Knuckles you are a dirty dirty cheater...

*Kroze lables himself a "Dirty Dirty Cheater" and heads off to grab a bar of soap*

Super mystic sonic said:
Sonic. At first Tails was my favorite character, since Sonic was so slow at all levels except Green hills. But when the 3D games came out, Sonic finally got him some true abilities, instead of running 1 mile faster then the rest. In the SA games, Sonic finally became my favorite character, because he was way faster then the rest.

I don't see very much difference between Sonic and Tails in SA....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back