• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Adventure 3: Revenge of the Eggmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eryn

エリンちゃん
I'm currently working on a level pack based on an idea I had for a Sonic Adventure 3 Plot. The story is, Sonic defeats Eggman once again, but Eggman introduces his clones. Sonic finds himself beaten, and decides to find the seven emeralds to become Super Sonic so that he can beat these clones(Yes, I know that they would be perfectly beatable otherwise, but bear with me). Soon after, Robotnik decides to make adjustments to Metal Knux and Metal Sonic, and creates two new robots, Metal Shadow and Metal Tails(Yes, Tails Doll does make an appearance.....)in SA3: Metal Mechanica. The robots soon find that they can think for themselves, and attack Eggman, so it's up to Sonic to stop them. I'm not too far, but I'll have a screenshot of boss level 1 and possibly Level 1 by tomorrow. I won't release a demo until I have at least 2 zones done, though....Wish me luck, I'll need it. DEMO: http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0H424R3L6BBLD0Y0RUWNIJAWRA Level 1/Bosses. I win. SCREENSHOT:
srb20002.jpg

Ehm, there was a supposed Sonic Adventure 3 already announced in japan a few months ago, but I am not sure about this. Go ahead and use the title, but once any info related to a SA3 comes out change it immediately.

Anyway, screenshot BEFORE post, not after ^_^

But it's Shareware, and I need admin privelidges to install it....I'll try to convince my mom.

Do NOT use the URL BBCode tags if all you're doing is pasting the URL as is, phpBB will make the URL a link without the URL tags if you just paste it in like that.

EDIT: Played it. The first boss fight was okay. Somewhat annoying though. The second boss fight was just...ugh. Looked like sorta a n00bish attempt. :\ Just a small room with lots of Eggmans in it? No time or effort was put into this really. Next time you release a demo, release a LOT more than this.

Shadow Hog said:
Heck, maybe even The Gimp or Irfanview.
Yes. :)
Shadow said:
why does this sound like one of my Eggmanways..... ALOT.
Because your Eggmanways have done everything there is to do Eggman-related in SRB2. At the moment, anyway. :roll:

Heh, indeed JTE. And yes chaos, but eggman doesn't take a huge role in Eggmanway5, ironicly.

But yeah. Eggmanway.wad was mostly Eggman experimented with the cloning technology, on himself. Sonic,Tails,Knux,and some other recruits(Some i'll only give hints to:A giant spiked hedgehog of steel,a clone of one of the strongest echidna in the eggmanway series, a demon that rules over Hell.)yes, an odd batch, but it works.

Eggmanway2 stars with eggman making clones of sonic,tails,and knux.Unleashing them in all his fury on the world, sonic tails and knux go to try and get inside eggy's base to stop this friggin annoying cloning buisiness.

Yea....ALOT ALIKE.

What can I say Shadow, everyone looks up to you and admires you.
:P
*snickers*
Look, even rock is copying you!
*holds up rock with black hedghog spikes*
[/fairlyoddparents]

UPDAtED: Only 1 level, but still.....have fun. >> Note: I'm only posting this to give you an idea of the difficulty. I will NOT post an update every time I finish a level....=P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back