Sonic Advance Styled Sonic (not a recolor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slyder the hedgehog said:
Cool? You said COOL?!?! This word hasn't any bad meaning, so why did you said it? All sprites are turned to the left... You're runing stright ahead, sonic runs left, you're runing right, sonic runs left, you're backwards, sonic runs left, and you said it is COOL?!

Its called.. 2D. 2D characters I dont like because of that reason.It has been done many times too.But it might turn out great.:)

Uhh guys, This is one of my old projects. My second to be correct. I work on 3D characters now. I just don't ever release them here.

I thought you worked on the rest of sprite directions, but it's a 2D character, with the classical sprite rip. And no, it's not a recolor. But sprite rips are worse.

You can't really work on sprite rips. When it's done, it's done, unless it needs fixing for some reason. Don't ask people to finish these kind of things.

Lump-names

Well, i tried to change the lump-names to lower cases with the beta and it fried my WAD (but I made a backup before). So is there any other way to lower case the lump-names?

metalsonicmk72 said:
I've done all of that. But it's that falling frame sprite that screws it all up. All I need is alittle explaination of how to fix it or someone to fix so I can move on.
I don't know if Someone Answered thi yet or not, but what I do, is download XWE and SlumpEd, I use XWE to put them in, and I use SlumpEd to make them lowercase, after I saved it(and made them lowercased), I never open up the wad unless I need to change the wad, then I repeat the first three steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back