Sonic Advance 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, words alone cannot express my hatred for those god damned Chao. I'd rather hunt for Sonic Advance 2's little ring emblem things any day x_x

Needless to say, because of this, I've never actually played SA3's special stage. What's it like?

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Needless to say, because of this, I've never actually played SA3's special stage. What's it like?
How does it look? Well, your partner flies the Tornado II, while your character rides the wings and jumps around to collect rings and avoid mines and crap.

How does it play? Like a big filthy piece of bad and wrong. The object positioning calculations are all messed up, objects never go where you think they go and the requirements are so ridiculously stupid I took well over a year to manage to get the patience to clear them. And guess what you unlock when you do so!

<spoiler>A 'Special Stage Mode' to do it all over again. >_></spoiler>

it took you a year? took me about 4 months.

and you forget, you also unlock

<spoilers>A super form battle. just beat the last boss as sonic and VOILA!</spoilers>

Aegix said:
it took you a year? took me about 4 months.

and you forget, you also unlock

<spoilers>A super form battle. just beat the last boss as sonic and VOILA!</spoilers>

Lawl, nice try at a spoiler, my friend.

supersonic45 said:
Zio105 said:
Ummm.... Why dont you just look up how do get Cream on GameFaqs... *sigh* Dont be lazy enough to ask us this question and look it up! :?
Yeah why don't you?

Yeah ,and why did you bump an old topic just to say some thing like that
(which they probely have alredy done bye now and if they hvent there not going to)? :mrgreen:

edit: Ok, so it's not that old but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back