Sonic Advance 3 Annoucement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

This is a reminder to all of the people who have the Sonic Advance 3 beta ROM:

Spoilers = bad.

Many of us do not want to know anything beyond what is on SEGA's official page, and as such, I ask you do not talk about Sonic Advance 3 unless you tag your topic "SAd3 spoilers" or something equally obvious.

The reason is simple: I enjoy playing through games without knowing what's coming up. After the game has been out for a few weeks, I don't have the right to keeping it secret, but it's not coming out for two months. So in my interest and anyone else who doesn't wanna know's interest, I will be enforcing a strict no-spoilers policy on Sonic Advance 3 or any other unreleased game, for that matter.

Fyi, blank lines do NOT constitute spoiler protection. The entire topic MUST be tagged.

The definition of SAd3 spoilers is "Anything not on SEGA's official Sonic Advance 3 page, located here: http://www.sonicteam.com/sonicadvance3/"

I see. Back in the days when I used Babelfish, it only supported Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese. That clears that up, then. You could've mentioned it was translatable.

' The sonic battle ' with it appeared on the basis of the data "of エメル", Dr. The egg man produces the robot "Gee mel" which new appearance!

Depending on the thing which attaches the attachment
Various functions showing possibility.

It expects sonic!

I love it.

aww... Don't make fun of Big, He can't help it he's retarted.
Actually that's what I think makes him unique. you rarely see a hero with a problem like that.

I got Sonic Advance 3, but I haven't even beat #1 yet. :? I better get started before #4 comes out! (yes, it takes that long!)

Oh...My......*Cracks up laughing* HAHA. You're a joker Mimiru.....Seriously, I know you beat SAdv.1...It's way too easy and fun. Whoo....

I clocked Sonic Advance 1 in my first sitting. The emeralds, on the other hand, were a very different matter.

It took me four days to beat Sonic Advance, but that was because I just got the damned Game Boy and was playing around in the first few levels a lot. It took me two weeks to get all of the Chaos Emeralds, though. So, yeah.

For Sonic Advance 2, it took me a week to beat it completely (including Amy), so that was pushed out of the way rather quickly.

The Sonic Advance games seem to be getting shorter for every game, because when I played Sonic Advance 3, it seemed to go by really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back