Sonic 4: Episode 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sylvania Castle, and White Park are the names of these 2 levels. Gameplay looks good, but the only way to know for sure is to test it by actually playing the game. Only then we will be able to decide whether this game meets up to the standards of those old school Sonic Fans. That includes me(derp).

That music hardly bodes well. I hope it isn't one of the stage themes.
And how many of Sonic's first trailers for various games have you seen lately? None? Please enlighten me on what song from Sonic Generations was used in most of the trailers? I bet you'll find it's a song not from the game at all, which I bet you is the case here too, and I believe has been the case for other trailers that have followed a similar format to this one.

The song used in the trailer is a remix of All Stars Racing's main menu.

Which means it either won't appear at all or it'll be a... menu theme.

"I Love Tails"
...no comment.

Also, with a name like
"Sylvania Castle"
, I expect to see a Belmont.

(God we need inline spoiler tags)

Defeat Metal Sonic in SKY FORTRESS ZONE Act 1!
Hmm...

I hope this isn't just a one act zone. I haven't played a Wing Fortress-style zone in a long while. Since Sonic Heroes, actually.

...really?

How hard could it possibly be to just make Tails a player one character? Limiting it to two player co-op has got to be the dumbest move Dimps has ever made. While two player co-op sounds pretty cool, they just completely missed the point of playing as an alternate character in the first place.

The Sonic CD remake added an EXTRA CHARACTER, so why couldn't they just make Tails playable in THIS game? At this point, I've already lost interest in the game.

It's Friday yet again. You know what that means? Even more concept art!

423908_10150615350307418_23050342417_8945504_381968484_n.jpg

6924014591_d367fc51fe.jpg

The only reason I can see them not letting you play as either Sonic or Tails alone is because co-op play is a consistent theme throughout the entire game. Uh oh...Sonic crackers/chaotix.

And how many of Sonic's first trailers for various games have you seen lately? None? Please enlighten me on what song from Sonic Generations was used in most of the trailers? I bet you'll find it's a song not from the game at all, which I bet you is the case here too, and I believe has been the case for other trailers that have followed a similar format to this one.

Actually, I was thinking of the trailer for the first episode, in which the song playing was Splash Hill Zone's theme. And really, no need to snap at me like that, I'm not just trying to find reasons to complain.

The only reason I can see them not letting you play as either Sonic or Tails alone is because co-op play is a consistent theme throughout the entire game. Uh oh...Sonic crackers/chaotix.
Ultimate has the right idea.

If you look at the trailer, you can areas where Sonic & Tails are forced to work together to pass by. For example, Sonic & Tails had to roll into each other to dig underground. Tails also had to carry Sonic (I'd assume you play as Tails here though) across a bottomless pit. Finally, both characters ended up doing a final slam toward one of the bosses.

Now you might be wondering, why not Tails & Sonic? I have a feeling homing attack may be essential in the game (again) so Tails may be at a huge disadvantage here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back