Sonic 1 Mod - GHZ 2: Building!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GCFreak said:
Labyrinth will be quite easy. Since there are absolutely hardly any slopes in that level.

EDIT: Oh and by the way flame, how the hell did you import those Sonic 1 Tree? Please tell!

Hmm...no slopes eh? What about ACT 3 where you are on that never ending slide (that is, unless you figure out you have to jump off of the slide and push the button).

um... teleporters?
i still need to find out how to make teleporters that dont make that teleportation noise

Yeah.... im going to update the sendspace link when i get back to my broadband connection at home
it'll be only like 4 days... im returning home this week

yeah... that would actually be better because I deleted the map i released and i have GHZ2 a fourth of the way done, but i dont want to release what im working on, and while im a quarter of the way done with the 2nd map

Heh, I had to use the use of the search button to find this topic
and sorry for the large bump...

Im letting you all know, that Im still working on the project, I just took something like a 4 month hiatus (It means Time-out in japanese) from this project

Latley I have been experimenting around with the map and changing some things around (I still have things to change O_o; )

Anyway, New download link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/y75ahk

It has new music and some updated things in the mainCFG
Oh yeah, It has half of GHZ2 (Shit! I forgot to take that out)

Lupo Aro said:
Wow. I didn't think it was possible, but you made the original Sonic fun.

All we need now are Sonic Adventure 1, 2, Heroes, Shadow, and NextGen wads!

Bigboi said:
Lupo Aro said:
Wow. I didn't think it was possible, but you made the original Sonic fun.

All we need now are Sonic Adventure 1, 2, Heroes, Shadow, and NextGen wads!

Heroes: Being made by espio
and next gen by Rgx, me, and 1-up as far as I know...

Oh yeah... I'm continuing to fix up bugs... in GHZ1, then Im working on GHZ2

Hey if you were making a level pack include special stages,ice cap zone 1 and zone 2, the doomsday zone, and marble garden zone.

That is what I would do IF I was working on a sonic 2 and sonic 3 mod

Edit: Oh yeah, Placeholder X3

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
and next gen by RgxSuperSonic, me, InuYasha, 1-up and Super Mystic Sonic

Fixed

What does 1-up do? InuYasha does some SOCcing, you do the levels, RgxSuperSonic does the Sonic sprites, and I do the wadding and secondary sprites. But what does 1-up do?

Super mystic sonic said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
and next gen by RgxSuperSonic, me, InuYasha, 1-up and Super Mystic Sonic

Fixed

What does 1-up do? InuYasha does some SOCcing, you do the levels, RgxSuperSonic does the Sonic sprites, and I do the wadding and secondary sprites. But what does 1-up do?

1-Up did the level originally, Flame now does the rest. Also, 1-Up fixed the title screen alittle bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back