• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sondow(a fused sonic and shadow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roboegg99

This is another character wad I'm working on its Sondow.

Story(Doesn't really need one, but I'm making one anyways): When the 7 Fusion emeralds appeared on the planet, shadow went to collect them for eggman, while sonic tried to collect them, to keep them away from eggman, when the last Fusion emerald was left both sonic and shadow got it at the same time, than a mysterious light came fusing them together, thus creating Sondow.

Screens:

And before bluezero4 writes this:

BlueZero4 said:
BlueZero4 said:
Too many projects!

I have alot of time everyday, so I can make this wad and finish it in no
time.

But anyways thats the story of Sondow, and he should be done by today or Sunday.

Credit to the orginal maker of shadow.wad(Forgot his name).

Note:The Fusion emeralds will replace the Chaos emeralds.

Edit:The colors will be fixed, I just noticed that I messed half of the colors up.

Edit2:The Idea came from the sonic and shadow mixed topic.

No its "HyperMysteriousShadic123311" at least thats what I thought, but thats not where the name idea came from.

roboegg99 said:
Okay I'll just come up with a new name than(well back to the drawing board).

Yeah. Flashback time!

[flashback]

Me: *sees topic name* OH FU... NO!

[/flashback]

What led up to this?

[flashback]

Some random n00b: LOL LYK THS WAD IS LYK TEH C00LE5T WAD EVR LOLOL! HMS PWN LOLOLROFL!

[/flashback]

See?

Okay what was that all about, I barley understood that. and besides that i'm coming up with another name anyways, and I told you the name didn't come from hms(I never saw the topic about it).

roboegg99 said:
Okay what was that all about, I barley understood that. and besides that i'm coming up with another name anyways, and I told you the name didn't come from hms(I never saw the topic about it).

Flashback 1: My impression of when I saw the topic.
Flashback 2: What caused the impression. The n00b who bumped the HMS topic.

Ew. This looks like ASS, seriously. There's not much shading and it's coloured incorrectly. And it's a bad concept too.

You should be more critical of your work.

Re: Shadonic(sonic and shadow mixed)

Too many projects!

Cruddy "shading" and not worthy of the term "unique". Fix.

Also, only HMS123311 is worthy of the term "Shadonic"... :(

Finally, that story is lame.

1.)I don't really care.
2.)I already covered the too many projects.
3.)The names being changed.
4.)I said the colors were being fixed.
5.)I don't care if people say stop I'll keep it going.

There I'm done answering these questions(its boring and no fun).

Stories suck.
Shadow sucks.
Sonic-Shadow mergers suck.
Badly-done wads suck.
Unoriginality sucks.

This is probably as bad as it gets. Honestly, do we really, really need this? No. We have Sonic. We have Shadow. We don't need a Sonic-Shadow merge on top of that. This is the millionth Sonic/Shadow recolor. We need new, decent wads people. Not these things.

No he got it locked becuase he had no proof he was working on it, and he may actually still be working on for all we know.

Okay this wad is still being continued, but someones helping on it, it is now considered private, and noone will know anymore information.

Dark Warrior said:
Stories suck.
Shadow sucks.
Sonic-Shadow mergers suck.
Badly-done wads suck.
Unoriginality sucks.
Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. And Opinion.
Give Roboegg99 a little positive critisizm, AT LEAST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back