Something is wrong with my map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thompson

Endokukennnn
ok my problem is that every time i get at the end of the forest part this noclip just comes out of nowhere heres some screenshots

notice that im in the noclipped floor

notice im still in the noclip floor but better screenshot

notice that sonic is about to fall

and heres download
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rtj6my

any suggestions, help please!

Use the fix map errors tool in srb2 doom builder and check for missing textures. I believe that the level needs to be within a 32768x32768 square because of the blockmap limit.

Here is one of the main problems, you do not have a thok barrier set up from what i can see, also you have an Abhorrent amount of missing textures in your map that needs to be fixed.

In Srb2 software mode, redwall is shown as a distortion but in Open Gl its shown as a red wall, all you really need here is a decent thok barrier and to use the map error tool to insert textures on those linedefs you have redwall on.

Sonic Destiny said:
Here is one of the main problems, you do not have a thok barrier set up from what i can see, also you have an Abhorrent amount of missing textures in your map that needs to be fixed.

In Srb2 software mode, redwall is shown as a distortion but in Open Gl its shown as a red wall, all you really need here is a decent thok barrier and to use the map error tool to insert textures on those linedefs you have redwall on.

Umm srry thanx for the help, but does that help with the noclipped sector thing, and yeah yeah I know all that thok barrier stuff and all, but how does it help the sector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back