• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Someone should make a better Chaos.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Mystic

I found a Chaos.wad, but I didn't like it. You saw it from it's side. It looked like it was from Soic Battle! What the **** is up with that!?

Um... Just so you know, you're kinda not supposed to request WADs. Please don't let the admins destroy you.

p.s. I hope I'm not backseat modding. :roll:

Zeshiro said:
Chaos wouldn't be too hard to do. I just wish there was a way to make his translucent.

SOC editing...But you'd be doing it to all the characters.

probobly, it would be the best suited power, I mean, he cant fly, and I couldnt see him being fast enough to thok

He might need the thok for speed though. If you've ever played as him in SA2 Battle or Sonic Battle, you know he's very slow.

I dunno, I dont think thok would suit him at all, really, mario doesnt have thok for speed, mario doesnt have ANYTHING, and people manage with him
it makes it harder, and requirs more skill
I say glide

Mario?

Pfft! If I want to play as a non sonic character, I use Riku. at least riku has some decent speed.

i could barely pass GFZ2 with mario, cause his jump is so bad!

Riku sucks compared to Sora though. I'd have to go with sora. I tweaked both the Sora and Riku wad so that the colors change in netplay, but I'm not releasing it or anything. I really wanted to add voice data to them though...

Dark Mystic said:
I found a Chaos.wad, but I didn't like it. You saw it from it's side. It looked like it was from Soic Battle! What the **** is up with that!?

I never saw a chaos.wad can someone send me a link to the topic or wad itself?

I don't think it was released on the forums, there's an outdated version on CZ64's site.

By the way, PLEASE stop bumping old threads.

chzea2ug3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back