someone named light bein rude on servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um guys if you're attacking Jesus.B, read DAIMAO's logs. In the server, both Necto/Light AND Jesus.B were present. At the same time. So it quite literally cant be him. Back off ok?
Actually, I believe it dude. Unless Jesus.B was just staring at the master server waiting for light to join a server, the way he just joins right as Light shows up and also speaks exactly like him both on this forum and in chat eeeh IDK bro it seems believable

I mean foxbot bots work because of multiple instances of srb2 running at once.

Also, there was another time where Jesus.B joined a bm server and just started spamming the hard R and left, guessing Light forgot to change his name back LMAO

they have the same IP as each other plus he had two instances of srb2 running on the same server with different names.
the ip's thing is really confusing
Post automatically merged:

Actually, I believe it dude. Unless Jesus.B was just staring at the master server waiting for light to join a server, the way he just joins right as Light shows up and also speaks exactly like him both on this forum and in chat eeeh IDK bro it seems believable

I mean foxbot bots work because of multiple instances of srb2 running at once.

Also, there was another time where Jesus.B joined a bm server and just started spamming the hard R and left, guessing Light forgot to change his name back LMAO
yea actually i did the ms staring thing,besides i never spammed the hard R,so its probably him

Screenshot_20231017_003506_Discord.jpg

bruh

they have the same IP as each other plus he had two instances of srb2 running on the same server with different names.
1. HOW DID THEY HAVE SRB2 RUNNING SIMULATNEOUSLY? That's impressive. 2. I do wanna know, how do you know that it's the same IP? Also, just kinda wanna point this out, but if two systems are in the same location, they share an IP. I'm convinced now that Jesus might be Light now.

_Light_ joined my server, too, but he was super chill the entire time and didn't ask for admin or anything. Seeing his behavior here, though, I'm definitely going to ban him if he does anything stupid.

1. HOW DID THEY HAVE SRB2 RUNNING SIMULATNEOUSLY? That's impressive. 2. I do wanna know, how do you know that it's the same IP? Also, just kinda wanna point this out, but if two systems are in the same location, they share an IP. I'm convinced now that Jesus might be Light now.
not that hard, if your on pc you just open 2 srb2 instances

I had unfortunately encountered him too, on a server, not mine, but one from a guy called Bentley, where we were discussing about Vesola being super, the discussion went for so long that id better attach the whole log instead

Attachments

• log-2023-10-13_17-31-15.txt
    66.9 KB · Views: 40
istg bro why the hell is light tryna impersonate me to get everybody against me,he has to pay for every single thing he has done,HE HAS CROSSED THE LINE NOW

(this isn't shown on the video but you can join the same server with 3 or more srb2's open on the same IP and computer)

istg bro why the hell is light tryna impersonate me to get everybody against me,he has to pay for every single thing he has done,HE HAS CROSSED THE LINE NOW
oh dont worry, in my case im talking about light, he IS a bit hostile, not an asshole, he just have a rather "hostile" behaviour

1697578054274.png
1697578061906.png
1697578070947.png
1697578078736.png

Post automatically merged:

those are screenshots in my 2 devices to debunk the allegations

Apparently Meatbals told me that i know _Light_ someone is pretending to be him since he started playing Meatbals thinks their name is bashy bush and mb post i made earlier I've been duped. Meatbals asked him if he knows you yesterday he said no.

Attachments

• srb20484.png
    srb20484.png
    195.5 KB · Views: 99
  • srb20485.png
    srb20485.png
    179.1 KB · Views: 83
Apparently Meatbals told me that i know _Light_ someone is pretending to be him since he started playing Meatbals thinks their name is bashy bush and mb post i made earlier I've been duped. Meatbals asked him if he knows you yesterday he said no.
At to what point someone is gonna go down, just to troll some people they dont like, even if the victim its actually a good person.

he also impersonated you before renaming back to light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back