someone named light bein rude on servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I Know This Guy, He Once Tried To Apologize With Me And Some Buddies,We Accepted Thinking He Changed Really BUT HE DIDNT CHANGE A SHIT AND IS STILL THE SAME BEGGAR FROM BEFORE.... HE IS OUR ENEMY ONCE AGAIN,IF YOU SEE HIM IN A SERVER BAN HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Damn this guy must be really annoying, i never saw him in my entire life, i wish good luck for you guys.

Last edited:
Yea I Know This Guy, He Once Tried To Apologize With Me And Some Buddies,We Accepted Thinking He Changed Really BUT HE DIDNT CHANGE A SHIT AND IS STILL THE SAME BEGGAR FROM BEFORE.... HE IS OUR ENEMY ONCE AGAIN,IF YOU SEE HIM IN A SERVER BAN HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

God Light... didn't think he would become this bad. I was on a Co-op server with Elfilin, and I was helping this one gent and Light. Then when they both wanted me (as in Elfilin coop), I said nah and played the lvl by myself. Bro got so mad he won't allow me as Elf for coop anymore. And he got so edgy in the span of like an hour on the same server. He got mad whenever I tried coop with him again. And hes ALWAYS YELLING. Like if you piss him off slightly, he gets so mad and writes paragraphs, as shown in one screenshot. I was also on a beta Jisk Smash mode test server, and ppl were asking why his brother was racist. Yikes. As to whether he should be banned, if he can change, then no. But if he doesn't... I think the MS is better off without him and his antics. And, Light, if u read this, calm tf down man. Ur ruining online SRB2 for folks to the point that theres a thread. Either change or get out.

Last edited:
God Light... didn't think he would become this bad. I was on a Co-op server with Elfilin, and I was helping this one gent and Light. Then when they both wanted me (as in Elfilin coop), I said nah and played the lvl by myself. Bro got so mad he won't allow me as Elf for coop anymore. And he got so edgy in the span of like an hour on the same server. He got mad whenever I tried coop with him again. And hes ALWAYS YELLING. Like if you piss him off slightly, he gets so mad and writes paragraphs, as shown in one screenshot. I was also on a beta Jisk Smash mode test server, and ppl were asking why his brother was racist. Yikes. As to whether he should be banned, if he can change, then no. But if he doesn't... I think the MS is better off without him and his antics. And, Light, if u read this, calm tf down man. Ur ruining online SRB2 for folks to the point that theres a thread. Either change or get out.
preach

I understand you're annoyed with the guy, but telling anybody that they should kill themselves crosses a hard line.

Last edited:
Status Update:His Name Is Now Neuro (I Think It Was Neuro) I Saw Him Yesterday With That Name
Post automatically merged:

If You Ask Me _Light_/Neuro Deserves Nothing But Death,I Hope He Kills Himself
I knew it he changed his name to Neuro. He's still banned from my server. Really don't him to keep insulting or beg someone for admin. Thanks for the information.

Status Update:His Name Is Now Neuro (I Think It Was Neuro) I Saw Him Yesterday With That Name

ok, now thats just plain rude.

This thread has literally no reason to be made, yeah, i get it, this person is bad, there didnt need to be an entire thread to be made about him, considering hes a FUCKING CHILD.

not cool.

well damn

This whole thread seems like a huge melodrama.... I don't see why it's necessary to be wishing death upon someone because they're mildly annoying in netgames, especially if it's true that they're just a child

This whole thread seems like a huge melodrama.... I don't see why it's necessary to be wishing death upon someone because they're mildly annoying in netgames, especially if it's true that they're just a child
Yea Jesus.B shouldn't said it on last sentence that he wrote.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back