• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Some beach Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I see what he is doing wrong. Don't make another FOF, make a control sector that has the same sector tag as the water FOF. Then find the linedef tag that you want, and use the conrol sector's ceiling hight for the top hight, and the floor hight for the bottom hight.

I hope that was clear enough.

Those eggman boxes? Get rid of some of them, you don't need so many in one spot, considering they are easy to dodge. The grassy hill you go going, it could turn into a cave and come out on the other side or something. (like Jade Coast)

Yes, that base is what I was talking about, I can see that going somewhere. Your rings are too close together however, if you move too fast you go through them, spread them out a little.

Link

Yeah.

I now know what to put for the next part. Still no idea for the top of the cave. Should I keep the level going in the fashion it does near the end part? Should I add hidden places like Jade Coast?

I get that problem occasionally. Are you using SRB2DB? If so, place a thing of type 32001 facing left right below the rightmost FOF control sector.

Ash, that was part of Chaos's level, I don't know how he did that, it just happened to appear. Also, its the last link that Chaos posted.

Question though, are you trying to get that look? Or do you want to see what went wrong there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back