Soc help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish hook

Ok, I need a soc that allows you to attack everything on screen (fire damage).
The sreen will flash red and everything on screen will be hit by fire damage. But you need 50 rings to activate and it works when you press the spin button in mid air.
But I don't know soc well enough to do it myself, so could any of you peeps could tell me how n00b style?

I dunno if that "red flashing" can be done with SOCing, and less to be activated only with 50 rings. :P I'm sure that the explosion you're talking about is impossible to do with SOCing, neither. At least for me. ^^'

Think of it as the armohedan shield with an added fire damage and 50 rings are used to activate it.

I think this soc would confuse n00bs.

"ZOMG WAT DO I DO? GIANT COOL EXPLOTION OR ZUPER FORM?"

I see the 50-rings activation and that "fire damage" impossible on SOCing. You can make it, anyways, to explode when you got hit. :\

I know you can do the Flashing with open-gl lighting, however I have yet to understand armededon blasts.

Some wads come with save files that give you the hyper thok from only colecting 7 emeralds and going super (not counting the black one.)

No it won't, and here's why:

Ring requirements cannot be properly SOCced.
Flash of red light cannot be SOCced outside of OpenGL only lights.
Armageddon, or 'blackow' is hardcoded.
Even if we had an A_blackow, it probably wouldn't have a fire damage tag.

My mind is too advanced for srb2...and thats the reason I stopped making srb2 related things...
*crawls into corner, sucks thumb and crys*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back